Weekly Animal Drawing Challenge 6 - Quokkas! 😺✨

Welcome back to the Weekly Animal Drawing challenge! :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:

The animals for this challenge get picked by spinning an online wheel with all of your suggestions at the end of the week, so make sure to suggest the animals you’d like to draw on this thread :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

You have one week to post your animal drawings before I post the next thread, but don’t worry, I’ll keep the previous thread open in case you want to submit an art piece later! :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
If enough people post their art, some of the art might end up getting featured on the Forums Instagram page :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

So this week we will be drawing…

QUOKKAS! :smiley_cat:

Wheel that was used

Here are some reference pictures you can use :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Make sure to join the @ADChallenge tag to get notified when the new thread gets posted! :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Have fun drawing quokkas and make sure to share your drawings here! :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes

They’re so cute :pleading_face::heart:

How have I never heard of them?

1 Like

they look so happy and cheerful :pleading_face:

QUOKKAS! :pleading_face::heart_eyes:

I will have a go at drawing one of these if @WolfGamerGirl37 has a go first!

Closed due to inactivity