Weekly animal drawing challenge! - Suggestions thread ✨

Quack! I decided that it was time for another art challenge on here and came up with this idea :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
You can suggest animals on this thread and I’ll spin a wheel on Sunday which will decide which animal we’ll draw in that week and create a thread for it, I’ll also create a group tag if people are interested in it :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
So please suggest animals below, so this won’t fail :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

I’ll tag @Artists, since this is art related and could interest them :eyes::green_heart:

And would you want me to add you to the group tag if I create it? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

• Oui! :smiley_cat:
  • Non :sweat_smile:

0 voters

5 Likes

Duck, cat, dog, unicorn, dragon

3 Likes

Can you draw a raccoon dressed as a robber?

3 Likes

I don’t know, but I’ll add it to the suggestion list, so we’ll find out one day :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Birds, Owls, Penguins, Eagles, Lions, Zebras, Chameleons, Hedgehogs, Leopards, Cheetahs, Sharks, Whales, Manta Rays, Deer, Peacocks, Pandas, Camels, Baboons, Lambs, Koalas, Tigers, Giraffes, Pigs, Bison, Cows, Foxes, Squirrels, Mice, Rhinos, Beavers, Meerkats, Gorillas, Horses, Rabbits, Polar Bears, Seals, Flamingos, Crocodiles, Alligators, Toucans, and many more…

I just put the ones I like in bold :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Quokkas!!!

🥺🥺🥺

3 Likes

Omg that animal looks like if a capybara and squirrel had a baby :heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

—Yes, true. :hushed::joy:

I love them so much. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Capybaras :eyes:

1 Like

Kimodo Dragons. :eyes:

1 Like

I’ve added everyone who voted on the poll to the new @ADChallenge tag (AD is short for animal drawing if you didn’t know :eyes::green_heart:) and I’ll be posting the next thread soon!:smile_cat::green_heart: You can still post suggestions on this thread, but they won’t be on this week’s wheel anymore :eyes::eyes::green_heart::smiley_cat:

4 Likes

I’m sorry for not posting a new challenge this week… My personal life got in the way, but I promise to post one next Sunday, until then, feel free to suggest new animals or draw something for the previous challenge :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

Swans! :swan:

1 Like

Hmm… Would you be keen on seeing this brought back @raviola & @Rose?

1 Like

Yeah, it seems rad :star_struck:

1 Like

Rad enough for you to join?

Closed due to inactivity