Weekly poll battle 17/12/19 👀✨🎉

Hello again humans and not humans :wave::eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:
It’s time for the next weekly poll battle on the shanniiwrites forums :partying_face::eyes::sparkles::smile_cat::green_heart:

How will this work?

•There will be a weekly theme and a poll to decide on the minimum number of polls for the next competition
• you have six days to create your polls and one day to vote for the best polls, I will announce the winner and the next theme on the next thread
•The winner will get a badge and can pick the next theme if they want
•You don’t have to sign up, just create enough polls and have fun :smile_cat:

The rules

•At least one of your polls has to be related to the weekly theme
•You have to create at least one number rating, multiple choice and single choice poll
•You are allowed to chat on the thread but please don’t spam it with off topic posts or random emojis
•You can still participate if you’ve won the contest before.
Don’t copy others!
No double entries! You can only enter each week’s contest once.
No inappropriate polls! If you have too many swear words or 18+ content I’ll message you and give you 24h to change it, if you don’t change it by then, you’ll automatically be disqualified for the current and the following week

And most importantly…

BE NICE TO EACH OTHER AND HAVE FUN! :partying_face:

This week’s eyemazing and interesting themes were picked by our first poll battle champion, @Nessie :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smile_cat:
And the themes are…

ALIENS/TIME TRAVEL :alien::scream:

You can pick between the two themes or create a poll for both of them, it’s up to you :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles:

You have to create at least 6 polls to participate this week :eyes::sparkles:

Side note: This isn’t a rule, but it would be nice if you could post all your polls in one post to keep the thread organized and make it easier for me to check if you have all needed polls to qualify for this week :sweat_smile::smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

I’ll post the poll for next week’s minimum poll number in the next post, so please wait a second if you see this thread before the poll is posted :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile::green_heart:

I hope that we’ll see some eyemazing polls this week! Be creative and have fun humans and not humans :eyes::sparkles::smile_cat::green_heart:

~ H :sparkles:

11 Likes

:weary:

3 Likes

What should be the minimum number of polls for next week? :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

0 voters

Would you like to be tagged in the poll for deciding the poll battle champion at the end of the week? :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::green_heart:

• Yes, please :smiley_cat::green_heart:
  • No, but thank you :sweat_smile::green_heart:

0 voters

3 Likes

you have built a time travel machine. It can do More than one thing. What do you pick?

• Time travel to anywhere you wish
  • Time travel to the future also
  • Time travel to another planet

0 voters

You see something in the sky. It looks like a ufo

• Run towards it - it’s aliens!!!
  • Run away - it’s aliens!!!
  • Sit and watch.
  • Start taking pictures

0 voters

Rate the alien emoji. 10 being amazing and 1 bad

0 voters

I gtg will do the rest later

3 Likes

You have been gifted a time machine. Would you rather travel to the past or the future?

• Past!
  • Future!

0 voters

Unfortunately, this time machine can only travel to the past! :frowning:
What time period(s) do you want to travel to?

• Ancient Egypt (3000–300 BCE)
  • Ancient India (7000 BCE or earlier to c. 500CE)
  • Ancient Greece (8th Century BCE–0 CE)
  • Ancient Rome (8th Century BCE–476 CE)
  • Middle Ages (Europe, 4CE–1500CE)
  • Islamic Golden Age (Middle East, 750CE–1300CE)
  • Age of Discovery (or Exploration) (Europe, 1400CE–1700CE)
  • The Renaissance (1350s–1650s)
  • The Enlightenment (1650s–1780s)
  • American Revolution (1765–1783)
  • American Civil War (1861–1865)
  • Age of Revolution (1750–1917)
  • The Romantic Era (1790s–1850s)
  • Industrial Revolution (1750s–1900)
  • Progressive Era (1890–1920)
  • The First World War (1914–1918)
  • Great Depression (1929–39)
  • The Second World War (1939-1945)
  • The Cold War (1948–1990)
  • Other

0 voters

Do you believe that there are aliens in Area 51?

• Yes! :alien:
  • No…

0 voters

Do you believe that there are aliens out in space and they know humans exist, but they’ve never contacted us because they’re afraid?

• Yes.
  • Kind of…
  • No.

0 voters

On a scale of one to ten (one is awful and ten is awesome) how would we treat the aliens, if we ever met them?

0 voters

Have you seen the movie Back to the Future?

• Yes!
  • I’ve heard of it, but not seen it.
  • Nope.

0 voters

If you were an alien, where in space would you want to live?

• On a planet in the Solar System (Venus, Neptune, etc.)
  • Somewhere in the Milky Way.
  • Somewhere in another galaxy.
  • Somewhere in another universe.
  • Anywhere as long as it’s far, far away from humans… :eyes:

0 voters

4 Likes

I’m guessing you learned all those time periods from history of the entire world, i guess

3 Likes

If everyone has a time machine…

How much better would you think everyone’s life will be?

0 voters

How much chaos will be created?

0 voters

You time-traveled to the past where humans haven’t existed yet and left a sign behind to prove you were there. The humans in the present discovers the sign and…
Would you be considered as the first human on earth? Would you be considered as some alien species? Or, would you be considered as something other than these two?

• First Human
  • Alien Species
  • Something Other…

0 voters

Do you think there’s another dimension with us in it but like your character and everything is different?

• Yes
  • Idk
  • No

0 voters

Do you think the people from the other dimension invented a flying object and came to earth accidentally, then humans from earth saw the flying object and said it was aliens in UFO?

• Yes
  • Maybe??
  • Nahh

0 voters

Do you believe in aliens?

• Y. E. S
  • I think they do exist somewhere in the universe, just probably hiding and planning to take over…?
  • Idk, who cares anyways?
  • Nope

0 voters

Will aliens dominate earth in the future just as humans do right now?

• Definitely!
  • …Wouldn’t humans kill them all off first or lock them up, doing crazy experiments?
  • Idk
  • Nuh-uh

0 voters

3 Likes

You have a time machine, but you can only travel to your timeline. Would you prefer to travel to the past or the future?

• My past, to fix mistakes
  • My future, to prevent something from happening

0 voters

If people begin selling time machines in stores, would you buy one?

• YES!! I need one in my life!
  • Nah, I don’t care about traveling to the past nor the future.
  • Maybe… I’d consider buying one.
  • Only if they’re not THAT expensive.
  • No way! I’m scared of altering the past or the future.

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being ‘not at all satisfied’ and 10 being ‘very satisfied’, how satisfied are you with your life right now?

0 voters

Are you interested in aliens?

• Yes
  • No
  • Just a little

0 voters

Have you ever read the story Flashback Friday on Episode? It’s the one where a teenage girl time travels back to when her parents where in high school.

• Yes! It’s awesome!
  • No, never heard of it.
  • Yes, but I didn’t like it.
  • No, but now I want to read it.

0 voters

Which of these themes would you like to see more often in stories?

• Time travel
  • Alternate universes
  • Aliens living on earth
  • Dystopian stories
  • Stories set in the future
  • Robot + human romances
  • Historical fiction
  • Stories set in the past but not too connected to historical events

0 voters

3 Likes

Yeet :eyes:

You’ve heard rumors of some sort of alien species wandering around your local village. The tales are pretty scary, some people say the alien has a jaw bigger than their fridge and FILLED with pointy teeth! Whilst others say this stranger has slimy tentacles!
Of course, you doubt this. But one night when you visit your backyard and find the mystery stranger there! Although… they don’t look scary, with chubby cheeks and big anime eyes. They actually kinda look…cute!
So, what do you do with this alien that could pass for an adorable pokemon?

• Bring it inside, they must be cold =)
  • Leave it out in the backyard, anime eyes are scarier than razor teeth xD
  • Call the police so it’s their problem, I can’t take responsibility of something as precious as that.
  • KILL IT! IT MIGHT STILL HAVE THEM TENTACLES HIDING IN ITS STOMACH OR SOMETHING!
  • Try and calmy persuade the alien to leave Earth.

0 voters

Okay next!

You decide to bring the alien inside in fear of its adorable face being damaged (Or maybe you’re scared of what it might to do if you leave it out.) So far…so good. The alien doesn’t do anything weird or scary, it just sits on the couch. But then a loud rumble echoes through the walls. Aww, is it hungry!? But what do we give an alien to eat?

• Something sweet!
  • Something savoury!
  • Something cold!
  • Something hot!
  • Something spicy!
  • Something sour!
  • Just give it the whole fridge damnit, maybe it likes to eat metal.

0 voters

Alright, now time for a time-travel question!

You’ve been using the time-machine you found for a while now, casually travelling back to fix your mistakes and pretty much using it to your advantage. Of course no one would ever think you’re time travelling…right? But one day the FBI knock on your door, asking something about disturbing the time line…??? Wait, are they talking about time travel?!
The FBI don’t suspect a mere common citizen like you…but what do you tell them?

• Lie to them, " Strange…I’ll let you know if anything happens then! "
  • Change subject, “So, how’s your day going?”
  • Try and lie but accidentally blurt it out, “Weird, I don’t know how anyone could time travel using the time-traveler 2.0 with 6G wifi- I MEAN-”
  • Confess! I’m not good under pressure! And then blame it on someone else lol, “I meant - IT’S ALL KAREN’S FAULT, SHE GAVE ME THE TIME MACHINE!”
  • Tell them to go away >:( “How dare you waste my time!”

0 voters

The FBI sense your lies. (Because, they’re the FBI). And instead of leaving your house, they shove right past you and search the whole house! After a few minutes, one of the agents claim they found something! You hope it’s just your laundry, or that project you were meant to finish 5 months ago. But nope, the agent points to a silver box, big enough to fit 5 people if you crouch.
" Well? " The FBI chief turns to glare at you, “Care to explain?”
Do you explain?

• Yeah, yeah explain. I’ll be in less trouble then.
  • NUH-UH, LIE! “I just needed a new washing machine and I found this on sale!”
  • Still tell them to leave, “i hAvE tHe rIgHt tO hAvE mY pRiVaCy!”
  • Blame it on Karen again xD

0 voters

Every agent is sceptical of you… Some of them quietly pull out their guns whilst others bring out their tazers. Oh no, you’re screwed. But wait… What’s that glowing thing?
Is that…the alien you saved a week ago!? It came back to save you! Before the FBI can even turn round to what you’re so happy about, your alien friend shoots a beam at every agent, eventually turning them into steam!
WOah, that’s a bit of a dangerous weapon…But it did save your life, how happy are you to see your adorable buddy?

( One for absolutely p!ssed and 20 for so happy words cannot describe =P)

0 voters

You stare at the alien quietly, before eventually giving it a hug. You exchange greetings and the alien tells you it came back to explore the world a little more. This calls for a fun day out! What are you planning on doing?

• Let’s go shopping!
  • Let’s go eat at many restaurants as we can!
  • Lets go to the park!
  • Let’s go to the beach!
  • Lets…binge watch Netflix shows, too lazy to go out lol.

0 voters

I might post more idk, depends if you like these kinda polls or nah =P

@/Duckling hope this is enough to repay you for missing out on the first poll battle :pleading_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Hello there people, yes, yes, I am the first poll battle champion, yes. (What am I doing? :joy:) I have more polls for you!

1. You found a weird metal box outside your house near the garbage, with a note “THIS DESTROYED MY LIFE, MY TIME, DO NOT USE, IT IS A T••• MACH•••” and you can’t read some letters because coffee is spilled all over it. What do you do?

• Take it, why not?
  • Leave it in the garbage.
  • Contact the police straight away!

0 voters

2. You decided to take the time machine home. You enter it and press random buttons for fun, but before you know it you are in the 3020’s. Only to find out that weird creatures, no – ALIENS – have taken over earth. They look at you confused. What do you do?

• Return home!
  • Get out of the time machine and try to reason with the aliens.
  • Leave your time machine in the garbage forever, and go have fun with the aliens!

0 voters

3. Before you can actually do something, an alien comes to you, enters your time machine, and forces you to go back to your present, with it. It looks cute, but it has dirty pointy teeth. The alien looks angry, and hungry, and shoots you an evil grin. How scared are you?
(1= not scared at all 10= very scared)

0 voters

4. You return to the present with the alien, after managing to not get eaten by giving him some gum. The police stops you right away and accuses you of kidnapping animals. What do you do?

• Tell them it is your pet!
  • Argue with them, and if you are losing start correcting their grammar!
  • Punch them, and leave before they catch you!
  • Get the alien to do some magic stuff, attacking the police!

0 voters

5. You go home, and after a while, your alien gives birth to 6 baby-aliens. Your house is full, and have nowhere to keep those. You decided that you will only keep three of the aliens. One is blue, one is black, one is white, one is pink, one is green and one is yellow.

• Keep the blue one. :blue_heart:
  • Keep the black one. :black_heart:
  • Keep the white one. :white_circle:
  • Keep the pink one. :heartpulse:
  • Keep the green one. :green_heart:
  • Keep the yellow one. :yellow_heart:

0 voters

6. While giving a bath to your baby-aliens one of them splashes water all over your clothes, and now you need to change, and wait for your hair to dry out. What do you do?

• Train the baby-alien not to do that.
  • Explain to it that it is rude.
  • Yell at it.
  • Hit it.
  • Kill it.

0 voters

7. Your baby-aliens are sad and blue. You ask them what is wrong and they say that they do not belong here. They want to find out what their real home is. What do you do?

• Encourage them to go back to their home.
  • Tell them that this is their home.
  • Tell them that it is better here.
  • Try to light up their mood with treats and games.
  • Tie them up so they won’t leave.

0 voters

8. While in a pillow fight with your baby-aliens, one of your aliens gets hurt, and starts crying a lot. What do you do?

• Hug it and put some ice over his head.
  • Try to make it stop crying.
  • Ignore it and continue the pillow fight.

0 voters

9. You see your aliens transform into their dark forms! How cool is that? They are way cuter and… scarier. They walk towards you, with eerie looks written all over their faces.

• Scream and run away.
  • Try to calm them down.
  • Kick them to make them move away.
  • Lock them in your basement for a while.

0 voters

Your aliens are back in their normal form. It is now time for them to travel to the future, to go home, and you tell them one last goodbye. They get into the time machine, and dissapear with it. Tears stream down your cheeks as you watch them. However you decide to go on with your life. After five months, you find a weird little creature under your laundry box… You ignore it and head towards your washing machine. It is bigger. Different. It is a time machine! Your aliens have returned! The end!

4 Likes

If you could time travel…

• Time travel to another century
  • Time travel to another decade
  • TIme travel to another era (anytime)

0 voters

Aliens?

• Green
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Any colour

0 voters

Aliens? 1 being ugh and 10 being amazing!

0 voters

The ___ is always the best…

• Past
  • Present
  • Future

0 voters

You see a ufo. You…

• Run away
  • Take a seflie with it
  • Hide

0 voters

Favourite decade?

• 1950s
  • 1960s
  • 1970s
  • 1980s
  • 1990s

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would being an alien feel like to you? 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing

0 voters

Best time for music?

• 1400 BC
  • 900 BC
  • 500 AD
  • 1000 AD
  • 1500s
  • 1700s
  • 1800s
  • 1900s
  • 1920s
  • 1930s
  • 1940s
  • 1950s
  • 1960s
  • 1970s
  • 1980s
  • 1990s

0 voters

1 Like

My next 3 polls.

You were put at the shops one day and bought a can of soup. When you got home, you opened it and drank it without cooking it!!!

• Yuck
  • Yum

0 voters

You soon started to feel quest, and fell to the ground unconscious. When you woke, there were several baby aliens looking down at you, and your house was gone. All the aliens looked like an animal.

• Try to befriend them
  • Scream and run away
  • Play dead

0 voters

You success befriended the aliens, and lived with them for a few years. You quickly became best friends with an alien called

• Lucy
  • Gerald
  • Bob
  • Emelda
  • Emmet
  • Tilly

0 voters

Who looked like a

• Duck
  • Horse
  • Wolf
  • Dog
  • Cat
  • Swan
  • Kapybara

0 voters

3 Likes

Would you rather…

• Go to Space.
  • Meet an alien.

0 voters

If you had an alien friend, would it be a boy or a girl?

• Boy
  • Girl

0 voters

What planet do you think aliens are most likely to be on?

• Jupiter
  • Saturn
  • Mars
  • Uranus
  • Neptune
  • Venus
  • Mercury

0 voters

• People
  • Aliens

0 voters

• Earth
  • Space

0 voters

Have you ever seen a UFO?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Weekly Pollz Battle
Theme: Aliens/Time travel

You time travel to the future where aliens rule the world. However you cant get caught because they are evil and despise humans, what do you do?

• Dress up as an alien
  • Be as discreet as possible and spy on them
  • Appear as my human form and tell them i am a rare species of an alien and human

0 voters

You find a time machine in front of your house but you have limited access to it. However you have a chance to travel back to time to save a deceased loved one with the cost you lose a loved one that is alive at the present time, what would you do?

• I would not go back to save the deceased, the past is in the past and i’d rather not change it
  • I would sacrifice the alive loved one and go save the deceased one, it’s worth it.
  • Make the alive loved one go save the deceased one once they believe it.

0 voters

How do you imagine aliens?

• Green, skinny and big eyes, the classic appearance.
  • Giant, rare character features, something out of the ordinary
  • Different skin color, like purple, blue etc.
  • I don’t know, really.

0 voters

Choose an alien you would most likely become friends with

Summary

3 pink.aliens.w

• Alien #1
  • Alien #2
  • Alien #3
  • All of 'em!

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 10 how brave of you would it be to travel back to the WWII and live for 2 days?

0 voters

Are time machines overrated? :eyes:

• Omg yess
  • Kind of…
  • Not really
  • Nope, overly underrated
  • I mean they don’t even exist :eyes:

0 voters

If yes, how much?

0 voters

What do you prefer?

• Aliens rule the world :alien:
  • Humans rule the world :man:

0 voters

Ever taken an alien quiz to see if you are an alien?

• Yes! :rofl:
  • Nope
  • What? :eyes:

0 voters

Have you ever felt like you are more like an alien than human?

• Lol, many times :alien: :alien:
  • Yeah, got this weird feeling at times :thinking: :alien:
  • No, totally human :man:

0 voters

Would you travel back in time and restart your life for 1.000.000?

• No, dude.
  • I’m not sure
  • I guess so
  • Depends on how lazy i will be
  • Yess, with no doupt

0 voters

4 Likes

How do you imagine a time machine would look?

• Big silver box with a lot of wires :goggles:
  • Like a small phone basically :iphone:
  • Flashlight :flashlight:
  • Traditional English phone booth :phone:
  • Bathtub :bathtub:
  • Invisible :eyes:
  • Other, mention below :speech_balloon:

0 voters

How human like would you expect aliens to be? :alien:
(1 being no similarities and 10 being completely the same)

0 voters

Do you think human beings will be able to live on other planets?

• Yes :+1:
  • No :-1:
  • Maybe :man_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

0 voters

Are humans aliens?

• Yes :alien::eyes:
  • No :no_good_woman::no_good_man:

0 voters

Which emoji(s) would you be seeing an alien?

• :partying_face:
  • :exploding_head:
  • :scream:
  • :hugs:
  • :confused:
  • :star_struck:
  • :nauseated_face:

0 voters

Is space research like the NASA does overrated?

• Yes
  • No
  • Kinda

0 voters

2 Likes

I think aliens are on earth :neutral_face:

1 Like

I will post the poll to decide the winner tomorrow, so make sure that you have all needed polls or your entry won’t count :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::sweat_smile:

Summary

@anon82166736, you still need a number rating poll and a multiple choice poll :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

@MeghanWrites, @Rose, @SkyWalker, @anon80318563, @Dying_Dreams, @Nessie, @liyahsdiamond, @StarMaryGoth, @Jass, you have all the needed polls already, but you can still create some more if you want :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

@Kimballet, @Mysterious_Tea, do you still want to join? :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Feel free to tag some humans and not humans who you think might be interested in joining :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

8 Likes

Weekly Pollz Battle vol 2
Theme: Aliens/Time travel

Would you move to Mars if you found out aliens existed there, just to meet them and see how they are like?

• Yeah! Curiosity did kill the cat.
  • Sure, if i was in the mood.
  • Noo, i ain’t moving.

0 voters

Do you think aliens have superpowers?

• Yes!
  • It might be possible :eyes:
  • Nahh…

0 voters

Imagine you enter a time machine and suddenly it glitches so you get stuck in the 1900s forever, what would you do?

• Find someone i can trust and tell them what happened
  • Find a way to go back
  • I mean it’s not bad, i would stay for a little and then fix the time machine to return back
  • Nothing! I love that era anyways so i would stay there forever.

0 voters

On a scale of 1 evil to 10 friendly, how friendly do you think aliens are?

0 voters

Would you rather..

• Time travel anywhere you want for 5 minutes only
  • Time travel to your future for 5 hours

0 voters

• Have 12 alien friends
  • Have human friends

0 voters

• Get stuck in the past
  • Get stuck in the future

0 voters

• Time travel to your birth