Weekly Writing Goals 🗒️✍️

Do you have the link?

1 Like

Of course. :point_down:t3:

There is two flavors: advanced and playful. As you can tell from the snip I showed you, I’m using the playful. (e = advanced x = playful.)

1 Like

What’s the difference between them?

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure, as I’ve only been using the playful flavor. But from the looks of it I believe one of provides more editing tools for those who wish to edit with more advance tools. The playful seems to be easier for those looking to only edit and nothing more. :blush:

1 Like

I’m… gonna go for the advanced, maybe? The more options, the better.

1 Like

Ah, as I was scrolling I found this. This will explain much more.

The advanced uses more details and advanced edits, with more navigation.

One of the best things about Pixlr is that you can also switch from the flavors without losing any of your projects.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Anytime! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’m kinda taking a break from my long huge story and writing smaller ones so we’ll see how that goes lol. I know I’m coming back to my novel, I just have to push it aside for now I think.

1 Like

Eyyy that’s what I’m doing too hehe big brain energy being shared here

3 Likes

I have to do the same every now and then. Sometimes I put so much (maybe too much?) into one story that I exhaust my brain. I feel drained and then try to refocus on something else. It’s like jumpstarting my creativity and my mind. Not sure if that’s how you feel.

1 Like

Yeah, its hard to write long things at a time like I used to be able to. That’s when you know a break is needed lol.

1 Like

I need to stop procrastinating, no cap

2 Likes
Writing Q&A

ME: I have roleplayed, but I don’t think I’m any good at it or enjoy it very much. I do know it helps with writing and flexing the creative muscles though.

• Some things to think about and discuss.
Weekly Writing Prompt(s)

https://forms.gle/9LoE43HxAyF41HxXA

• You don’t need to do all of these! Also, you can comment your prompt writing on here, on the anonymous form, or keep the writing to yourself!
2 Likes

Same here :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I’m an avid role-player, so yes, I have role-played.

I love role-playing but at some point it gets tedious and tiring. The character creation, keeping up with the plot, replying to people and mix your daily life, it isn’t easy. There are times you know you need to cut back no matter how much you don’t want to keep others waiting.

1 Like

I didn’t even think about the waiting part. If I’m really into it then I gotta wait, I’d get frustrated. I also don’t like to keep people waiting :grimacing:

1 Like

Ok, today I will write!

I will write!

1 Like

Hey…Are you writing?
:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

… no. I should get started though! These forums are too distracting!

1 Like