Welcome to the Forums!

Hello :seal: nice to meet u
I just recently started writing and roleplaying, i joined some servers on dc but most of them r inactive so i ask ppl there for writing forums and they pointed me here

5 Likes

Ooh, lovely! We do have a rad RPing section here and have a quite small, but in my opinion amazing RP community. Any specific types of RPs you might be interested in joining, cause I could point you in some direction of a specific RP!

5 Likes

Maybe sth with a simple setting that is suitable for a beginner like me? And thanks for the warm welcome :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Welcome! (I love your pfp)

2 Likes

Ty
I love urs too

2 Likes

Okay, then I would not suggest Bridgerton, lol. It’s a massive RP and I think it would be too overwhelming to begin with and join in now just before the start without knowing people. Maybe you could start off by having an NPC (so not a main character but write on the misc thread) of <<<Trouble in Mayday>>>| signups & chats, it’s relatively simple to get into, and once you’ve settled a little bit there might be more options to explore :thinking: And of course, I like seeing new people pop up, especially if they are interested in the RP section here!

5 Likes

I’ll check it out :seal:
Tysm for helping

4 Likes

You’re welcome, hope to see you around in some of the RPs!

4 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

welcome to the forums @elene33

3 Likes

Welcome @Kkinde41 ! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Helloooo @ChayChay05 :wave:

2 Likes

Thank you. I doubt anyone remembers me from episode

3 Likes

I do obviously! Uhmm, let me think if any other people are here you would know

3 Likes

Hey ChayChay welcome welcome.

3 Likes

She knows me Jass. We are actually speaking on the phone now. I was telling her about the forums and she said she wanted to join again

5 Likes

Ahh, nicee! Didn’t know you 2 knew each other

3 Likes

yeah lol. We knew each other since episode and just kept in contact with each other

3 Likes

7 years now. Lol

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes