Welcome to the Forums!

Omg stop attacking her

3 Likes

Uhmm youre new doesnt mean that youre gonna attack someone???

3 Likes

I love the attention wow ok thanks yes

4 Likes

So rude smh ban her nicc

4 Likes

I’m Nick

Nil

ABCDEFGHIJKL

L=K

Nik

Nick

Nicc

Nick

Nik

Nil

yes

I ban you :slight_smile:

last reply off-topic bye

4 Likes

I’ll give you all the attention you want, just say yes :smirk: just kidding… or am I?

1 Like

I feel like I need to step in and say that they’re joking (I hope) and we don’t make a thing of bullying or excluding people here. I hope this joke and its poor placement on the Forums hasn’t scared any potential users off!

10 Likes

Welcome @bellos!!

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I thought my reply was obviously satire considering nil’s profile said she joined much before, and how contradictory my comment was since it said sarcastically unwelcoming things with “hope you feel welcomed” T-T
But I can see why someone might mistake it as not a joke thinking that I’m being serious, sorry :pensive:

5 Likes

No it’s no problem. You’re not in trouble! I’m just anticipating any issues that may arise

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums @CuppaSprite!!

welcome internet GIF

You’ll wanna type that first post slowly because if you go too speedy the system might think you’re a bot and silence you. Read over the rules when you are able to, but anyway have fun here!! It’s a great place~ :wink:
And if you need anything feel free to like pm me <3

Also check out the RP section (this thread to get started hehehe) it’s fantabulous ^.^

6 Likes

Heyy @CuppaSprite! Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here :heart:

4 Likes

You know who the guy on this pic is? :grin:

4 Likes

Omg Jail

2 Likes

Huh- jail sm

Welcomee @CuppaSprite :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hii @CuppaSprite! :tada: Welcome! Hope you have a great time here, and if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask!

3 Likes

Yeah, it was a joke- :pleading_face:

3 Likes

You guys aren’t in trouble! I’m just making sure no one thinks we’re super mean here

6 Likes

No- :eyes: I just thought it was a cool gif lololol

4 Likes

It’s a character from the 80ies version of “He-man and the Masters of the Universe”, Filmation made the cartoon and Mattel the toys. His name is Zodac, the Cosmic Enforcer. :wink:

3 Likes