What Are Some Great Healthy Foods?

What are some super great, but also super healthy, foods? :yum:

8 Likes

@ShanniiWrites that’s 10

Is Subway considered healthy?

3 Likes

I think it is lol. Subway is amazing. Especially the chocolate milk there. But that isn’t exactly healthy lol.

2 Likes

Cucumber.

I eat whole cucumbers

4 Likes

Well, there’s the case of the guy who lost loads of weight thanks to Subway! I think it depends on what you get :eyes:

5 Likes

Apples.

3 Likes

Salmon!

4 Likes

Dates are great too!

3 Likes

I usually get the cold cut with lettuce, tomatoes, avacodo, and mayo. So I’ll take that as a yes

2 Likes

Moved this to the food category :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Salad, broccoli, vegetables, fruit. :green_heart:

1 Like

I rarely eat healthy. But does subway and or tomotaoes count.

Because subway can be healthy.

3 Likes

Does anyone have an airfryer? It’s my new favourite thing. Almost everything tastes good in it and you can make your own healthy fries with very little oil.

5 Likes
  • Grilled salmon/chicken/lamb/shrimp with veggies or salad
  • Wraps with grilled protein with salads of my choice
  • Green apples
  • Green tea
  • Mangos
  • Nectarines
  • Carrots
  • Tuna pasta (whole wheat) with spinach & mushrooms
  • Home made sandwiches
  • Szeuchan soup with turkey bacon
  • Avocados
  • Bananas
  • Jackfruit
  • Lychee
  • Strawberries
  • Yoghurt with chia seeds

:green_apple::green_apple::green_apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::pear::pear::pear::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::lemon::lemon::lemon::melon::melon::melon::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::grapes::grapes::grapes::banana::banana::banana::cherries::cherries::cherries::mango::mango::mango::pineapple::pineapple::pineapple::avocado::avocado::avocado::avocado::tomato::tomato::tomato::kiwi_fruit::kiwi_fruit::kiwi_fruit::leafy_green::leafy_green::leafy_green::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::corn::corn::corn::carrot::carrot::carrot::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::egg::egg::egg::fried_egg::fried_egg::fried_egg::fried_egg::meat_on_bone::meat_on_bone::meat_on_bone::meat_on_bone::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat::stew::stew::stew::stew::stew::fish_cake::fish_cake::fish_cake::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::shallow_pan_of_food::shallow_pan_of_food::shallow_pan_of_food::shallow_pan_of_food::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::stuffed_flatbread::stuffed_flatbread::stuffed_flatbread::stuffed_flatbread::fried_egg::fried_egg::fried_egg::fried_egg:

5 Likes

MANGOSSS

3 Likes

Oh yeah! Recently got some mangos, can’t wait until they are ripe!

2 Likes

THAT’S WHAT I SAID!!

And yes. Yes it counts

2 Likes

I got 1. It’s da best.

2 Likes

Def almonds :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Uhhh you’re making my mouth water! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes