What do yall do when your on your period?

So any of my fellow women will know how much pain comes with a period. The cramps :sob:
I’m currently on my period and i need some help on how to survive this week.
I usually eat chocolate and sleep all day when i have my period but i’m kinda curious what you all do :joy:

15 Likes
2 Likes

girl i thank you for making that thread.

2 Likes

You are more than welcome :sunglasses: there are plenty of tips there

1 Like

Also I moved your thread to health and beauty :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Also personally, I eat Jelly babies and use my hot water bottle. I’m on it right now too actually. :joy:

1 Like

I die :upside_down_face:

and I eat warm chocolate, that works pretty well for me :smile_cat:

1 Like

I do that too. I eat chocolate and sleep or write about which guy I find cute in my diary.

Yep, I have a crush book.

2 Likes

I literally just sleep all day :)
Not much difference when I’m not on it lol

But somehow my mum totally ignores the fact that I’m on that time of the month and I’m eventually forced to go on some kinda road trip anyway -_-
HJRVGRHE

2 Likes

I do Zumba and then drink like coke that help me. Water work too.

2 Likes

I just deal with it. I have a pretty high pain tolerance, so for the most part, I can deal with cramps

Maybe try a heating pad

4 Likes

I don’t have cramps, but I have extreme mood swings.
Usually I just sleep and eat a lot of junk food. :woman_in_steamy_room:

4 Likes

Drink loads of water and let the pain out by screaming at people :innocent::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Dang… You’re one of the lucky ones

3 Likes

cry :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I don’t have bad period cramps but I do get bad migraines.
Usually I take 2 pills… sometimes the headache goes away but sometimes it lasts for 24 hours.

3 Likes

Am I the only one that gets gassy? I feel like cramps suck but at least I can go through those quietly, when I start getting those period farts I honestly feel like I should be able to sequester myself to a hut in the woods while the demons come out of me, puritan style.

2 Likes

Same!! They’re the worst

3 Likes

I also usually get extreme lower back pain

2 Likes