What do you hate the most about Wattpad?

We have a thread about you love the most about Wattpad, so why not have one to discuss all the things that we hate most about it? :smile:

4 Likes
  • How there’s no like/dislike feature for comments on Wattpad.
  • Most of the good stories in the past which I used to read have become paid to read books now and that’s okay, I’m not complaining… but the coins that I have to buy to read them are too costly, man.
3 Likes

The cliches probably :eyes:

3 Likes

I second, lemaw.

There are a lot of repetitive plots and characters in my Wattpad recommendation and that’s what I hate. Also, the character creations are just… :sob:

They’re either overdone/unreasonable or lacking of personality :sob:

3 Likes

It isn’t visual. :sob: :sob:

I’ve tried writing on Wattpad before, but gave up because I’m a very visual writer and a text-only platform doesn’t really work for me.

1 Like

Oh, you’ve been able to add images into the text for a few years now. There’s also the option to put images/videos in the header of each chapter :+1:

I have an art book that’s basically just me posting stuff I’ve drawn.

As for me, I hate how they keep ruining the website by arbitrarily removing features >.> QoL goes down with almost every update.

1 Like

I haven’t been on Wattpad in a very long time but there was never really anything that bothered me :eyes:

I’m going to tag @WattpadWizards here! Do you want to add something?

1 Like
  • Them taking the forums down
  • Deleting accounts for no real good reason
  • Ambassadors not getting back to you when you want to know what you did wrong ie. to have something deleted.
1 Like

Closed due to inactivity