What do you love the most about Wattpad?

I’ve never used Wattpad, but I’m very curious about this. I think one of the nice features about it is the large audience that Wattpad has, which can make it easier for your story to be found than if you just tried self-publishing it somewhere.

@WattpadWizards

1 Like

I think the universal reply will be: My friends :slight_smile: WattPad is one of those sites that suck but let you build friendships that will last for years!

Otherwise - strange as it may sound - it’s the best place for full-fledged novels. It doesn’t have chapter character limit (like Tapas), doesn’t enforce an insane update speed (like RoyalRoad Lite), it has a solid reader base (unlike FictionPress) and it’s not a beggar-infested brown dwarf (like Figment). It’s far from perfect but it gives you a chance for a modest success.

1 Like

Definitely the larger audience and that it’s pretty well-known. But that’s it, that’s all I like about Wattpad :joy:

The wide selection of stories, you can have more imagination compared to episode, and the possiblities are endless.

The community was less toxic and more enjoyable, of course, until it shut down.

And for a broke person, I love how everything is free. :star_struck:

@WattpadWizards @Writers Ro you guys feel attached to Wattpad?

2 Likes

tenor (1)

2 Likes

Most things.

2 Likes

I’d say the layout. When I first got Wattpad I wasn’t confused on what to do at all! It was quick, fast and easy to make a story (even tho what I wrote wasn’t good lol)
Second the stories I find, it always amazes me on what stories I can find :pleading_face:

LOL

Unless you get the free trial :eyes:

1 Like

Welp, I don’t know about you people but the comment section is my favourite thing in Wattpad :grinning::grinning:

P.S. I don’t usually read such kind of books. I just stumbled there because I was bored and wasn’t finding anything good to read :exploding_head:

2 Likes

the comment section is awesome!

1 Like

SAME PEOPLE ARE SO NICE LOL

@Writers What do you love the most about Wattpad? :thinking:

2 Likes

Nothing much any more.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity