What do you think of this hairstyle?

I don’t know why but I really want this hairstyle on episode. It’s very pretty. It would be added to the other braided hairstyles if we can get it. I was going to make a feature thread about this style and other hair styles similar that we don’t have. Please tell me what you think. I would like everyones honest opinion on the hairstyle.

8 Likes

I think it’s a really pretty hairstyle, however I kinda hate the way that episode makes many of these kinds of them into art.
The french braids and the longer braided hairstyles are usually okay, but a lot of the other ones end up lacking texture and shape and end up just looking like worms are coming out of the character’s head.

5 Likes

I agree with that. I wish some of the other similar hairstyles were made better. This style seems it would possibly be easier to make but I’m not sure. That’s why I made this thread to discuss whether I should make the feature or not.

1 Like

I mean sure, you can make it, I don’t know how it would turn out though, I think it would be nice to have more hairstyles anyway, of all kinds. It’s just sad when a hairstyle looks awful when it’s out.
I even have a bit of an issue with the long straight and layered hair. They are so flat. needed a bit more volume it just looks limp :frowning: kinda sucks

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s true they do look flat. I might make it tonight. I just need a few more people to make comments about it. I want more hairstyles. The biggest one I was is multicolored haistyles.

2 Likes

I like it but @Cheyara_M is right. :woman_shrugging:t4: And this is why they need artists who can make these types of hair textures on their art team. But they’re idiots and won’t do it. :woman_facepalming:t4: They can’t even name the hairstyles for textured hair right. They called the Cornrow braids “Double Dutch” and Bantu Knots “Bandu” before they corrected themselves.

4 Likes

Even my mom, a hair stylist, said the name for it is wrong for the Cornrow braids in LL. :woman_shrugging:t4: She even said some look bad.

1 Like

Yeah, I wish they would have people who stylized in that type a drawing to make these hairstyle to look good. That’s why I’m nervous about making a thread for them Though it might be awhile before they are even made. That is if they do pick them out. I just don’t want the hairstyle to be ruined but I still want it on episode.

1 Like

I don´t really like the hair style but it would still be nice if they added it. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah, it would be. I just like the size of the braids and how they get smaller towards the end. I will admit the space where the hairline is a bit annoying but other than that I love the hairstyle.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure those aren’t braids. :sweat_smile: Aren’t they twists?

1 Like

Yep, they’re twists.

1 Like

wait wich ones are the cornrow braids in the portal? when I type in cornrow it doesn’t exits?

1 Like

The Double Dutch braids crap. :roll_eyes:

Of course they’d use the white washed version name. It’s Feed In/Cornrow braids. Not no damn double Dutch. :woman_facepalming:t4: My mom was annoyed by them naming it like that.

Yeah, they might be. I wasn’t sure if they were braids or not. It’s a uniques style.

1 Like

Okay, so twists instead. Interesting.

1 Like

It’s okay. When I first ever saw this hairstyle, I thought they were dreads. :skull: But I was young and stupid.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought they were like a mixture between the two.

1 Like

Twists are put onto more a swirly or “twisty” style. They use two pieces of hair to do a twist instead of three to make a braid.

1 Like