What foods do supernatural being prefer?

Didn’t you ask yourself what foods supernatural beings like to eat? What would be their favorite meal? Well, here’s the place to discuss those questions!

We already have a thread about what unicorns eat but I’m not sure about what other supernatural beings eat and what their favorites could be. My Mum says they all eat supernatural food but what if they prefer pizza? :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Lol ghosts prob don’t have an appetite but if they do they’d probably just think about their foods from their past life(s).

1 Like

well like give an example?

im an expert in the magic world (not to brag :eyes::relieved::nail_care:)

1 Like

oh really :eyes: we always appreciate experts here

1 Like

vampires obviously drink blood. but i think since theyre half human and half vamp they also would eat regular food and probably mostly meat.

1 Like

Fairies would eat all deserts and sweet stuff :eyes:

2 Likes

i have a feeling more like tea and salads. because since they’re naturally living in nature thats what they would find closest to them. just because they magical dont mean they do things like us humans would do without magic :nail_care:

2 Likes

ohhh that makes a little more sense :joy:

2 Likes

i mean i am an expert :eyes:

2 Likes

okayy now dragons

in movies ive never seen a dragon succesfully eaten a human. which leads me to believe they dont eat humans.

but i do see them stealing other eggs from dragons. which leads me to believe dragons eat other dragons. but like it makes sense tho

1 Like

ofc ofc !!

2 Likes

can i be a supernatural being? if so I like to eat lasagna

2 Likes

I think candies are popular with a lot of supernatural creatures :eyes:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity