What is your favourite Holiday, and why?

My favorite holiday would definitely have to be Christmas. I love when my whole family comes together because it gets pretty wild. Not only that, but the whole month of December is always my favorite, since I love the idea of Christmas spirit.

My least favorite holiday is Halloween. I hate it with a passion. I hate getting scared, I hate haunted houses, I hate bloody stuff, so yeah.

My favorite holiday is probably christmas, since I love all the holiday activities and the season.

Least favorite? I dunno, probably the 4th of July since I never really do anything for it

easter. chocolate, duh,.

im hiding let me be. Sikeeee

or. not

I added some tags :wink:

I love Christmas! My family doesn’t really celebrate Christmas and we don’t buy presents or anything. We just have dinner and that’s it, it makes me sad honestly. I always wanted to have a big Christmas celebration where we would all buy presents and put them under the tree and just have a good time but that never happened. I just love the atmosphere, as well as winter and snow. Everything looks magical then.

My favorite is Christmas! I just love the holiday spirit. Not only getting gifts, but giving them too! I bake a lot for Christmas, overall it’s just a happy time of year. Plus my family goes all out on decorating usually. One year we had 14+ Christmas trees throughout the house.
I also love Halloween! The creepy stuff is just cool (once again we go all out on decorating as long as we don’t have too much going on) and I love getting to dress up!

My least favorite? Uhhh… I don’t really have a least favorite.

My favorite is Christmas before it celebrate with my family but it also celebrate lord life. Because without believe him, we all be in trouble.

Although I do play a lot of hymns on piano and I thank the lord for giving me a gift of piano.

Halloween and Christmas because they’re so rad :star_struck:

Halloween and Christmas. Where I live they don’t celebrate halloween but it does always give nice scary movies/ scary accessories in games and stuff. I btw just figured out that my dog’s birthday is on halloween oml

#favourite tag added :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Christmas because that’s the time of the year where I get to receive a lot of GIFTS AND MONEY :rofl:

Plus, it’s also the only holiday (aside from New Year) where I get to spend genuine quality time with my family.

1 Like

Honestly my favourite now is probably a tie between halloween and Christmas and it’s not because of traditions or anything like that, infact the traditions we do have are ones that for personal reasons I’m not that keen on :joy: it’s just more about the fact that for those days it feels okay to not have my normal routine and to follow my Christmas/Halloween routine.

@Discussions what’s your favourite holiday?

1 Like

The weekend?

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Does it not count? HAHAHA

1 Like

idk lol :joy:

1 Like

HAHAHA! What’s your favourite?

1 Like

Probably xmas, mostly everyone’s happy and cheerful during that time

1 Like

I love Christmas, but I have to admit that I didn’t enjoy it at all last year.

1 Like

Nice

1 Like