What is your worst created RP/SG character ever?

So, @RPers, out of all of your RPs and even SGs, which character do you think was the worst (most poorly made, in your opinion) you’ve ever created? Then after naming that character, have a think on how you can improve them now.

13 Likes

Worst in what way?

2 Likes

Oh, poorly made.

2 Likes

Ah yes

This one definitely
It was my first rp character ever

And when they revamped the rp I decided to revamp the character just better

8 Likes

Bryan Blackwood he was my first male character ever made for RPs. I have improved my RPing skills with him and I am a lot more confident in my portal of him. Though I still find it hard to think how he will respond in certain situations. The quest he is on has helped at lot. If it wasn’t for the og CHB group I wouldn’t of kept trying to write for him.

4 Likes

Probably Cade from the Stranded rp. I tried to give him a psycho personality, but since it was so against my own personality, it was so hard and unrealistic that I’m almost ashamed of him.
no good memories there :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s hard for me to say really. A lot of my early characters I feel were around the same level. Not terrible, just not well developed on paper. (I had a whole lot more about them in my mind, but I couldn’t bring to the written form)
If I had to pick a single character that I created that was slightly worse than the others, It would maybe be Drew from AYTO s4. Not because he was a bad character, but I didn’t develop him as much as I could have with everything that I had in mind. For then, he wasn’t badly developed. But now I look back and see the poor development.
Now, I could just write out a bio with a whole lot more information with everything I had previously thought of about who he was and what his life was like. I could also develop his personality a whole lot more than I had.

4 Likes

Oh you’re @Rose.M?

2 Likes

Haha yes

3 Likes

WOW! Look at that improvement. This is just amazing to see how much more developed she is. Nice.

2 Likes

(grumbles) Still the most annoying character, in my opinion. HEHEHEHE! Love you

1 Like

Probably my first ever character :joy:

1 Like

I was still such a newbie at the time… Less than a month into RPing. Thinking about it he might have been the first guy I actually ever made for an RP.

2 Likes

Stephanie Collace. LOOORRRDDD give me strengthen with her. She was my first ever rp character and she was horrendous! If Bramlet is ever revamped (I might revamp) I’ll change her.

2 Likes

Probably this chick, though I don’t think I ever got a chance to use her… which might’ve been a blessing lmao. She wasn’t my first character, but she was definitely one of the earlier ones.

3 Likes

HEHEHEHE! And look at you now. (wink) He wasn’t that bad though. Who was his match in the end?

I’ve never seen a problem with any of mine.

1 Like

I don’t really see a problem with her.

2 Likes

Aside from the multitude of siblings

2 Likes

Lmao she’s just below the quality level I usually have. Her bio is like a list of facts rather than a backstory. I didn’t really read her info that much, but she isn’t as good as my others.

1 Like