3 Likes

maniacal laughter

1 Like

show offs :sob:

1 Like

You know you love us~

1 Like

I do :sob:

We just got to the beach house where we’re staying for a week, and I have my own bathroom!

Yeah, being a staff member is rad! To be honest, I was thinking of not continuing through because of my decreasing activity and motivation, but I wasn’t wrong about not doing so. Ever since I became one, I noticed my motivation increasing as well as my activity, which is rad and I feel really as ecstatic as before about going on here every day! Everything seems pretty chill, or at least that’s true for now.

I love helping users out. It’s also got a lot of positive effect on me. I’ve noticed I’ve become happier and more willing to do things :thinking:

and yes! I think I’m on my way there, I’m feeling it!

3 Likes

Yes Tom, tell us how it’s like to be a ladder @heavenbound :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Oui it’s rad so much though.
I feel motivated more than ever to do staff task and it’s fun bumping older threads and also closing inactive ones
I always check the task sheet on a regular so I keep up to date with all the changes as well as task I can handle and also contribute to. Overall it’s going good so far and I’m really happy.

1 Like

still rad and keeps my motivation up :sunglasses:

I’ve made some minor hiccups, but @anon68003072 has explained when I’ve messed up, and I’ve fixed it, or if I was unable to fix it, I know for next time. I appreciate El for being patient with me while I learn. I hope to make the staff proud.

1 Like

Personally for me, because that I’m already a really active member on the forums, my activity didn’t change when I became a staff member. Because I am constantly on, I don’t think there was much of a change other than the fact that I have some different responsibilities such as closing threads, merging, bumping, and making sure that others follow the rules. I think it would be different if I was less active prior and then became staff

When I first became staff, I wasn’t ecstatic because I still saw myself as a regular user on these forums who just has a new title and more buttons. I don’t feel any different, especially from any other user. I guess you could say I still feel “normal.” It is more easing to know that a lot of my friends are staff with me because it adds some excitement to it

1 Like

Yeah! I consider you my friend, and am happy we’re staff together.

1 Like

Aww, thanks : D

1 Like

I’m one of those people that needs reassurance that people are my friends because I’m insecure. I also will attempt to please my friends and be apologetic a lot because I’m afraid they’ll leave me.

That’s just a sign you need to realize your self-worth because it’s not a good thing to feel like you have to please people and look for reassurance

also this is getting off-topic

1 Like

Oh, yeah. We are. Oops.

Shooky birthhh :star_struck: happy :partying_face::white_heart:

2 Likes