What's something you never understood in school?

I never understood sports in school :joy: Everything just seemed so not-funny to me and I never got anything right. I didn’t understand the exercises and where to put what part of my body to do anything right. I wasn’t even able to throw a ball to someone else without hurting myself or just dropping the ball :joy: Luckily I didn’t have to go to sports classes the last 6 years of school :sweat_smile:

So what was something you never understood in school? Do you understand it now?

11 Likes

Maths? :sweat_smile:
I barely had a D even if I tried to understand things. Nothing made sense to me and it was so frustrating…

4 Likes

Y e s

2 Likes

Everything. From the school rules to every lesson, everything.

3 Likes

physics. well i still go to school but physics.

1 Like

History class, really. I usually fell asleep when they talked about early US history.

1 Like

Math. I’m awful at it. Somehow I sill manage to get a solid B though :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Dyscalculiac here

1 Like

I never understood why we had to ask to take our blazers off. Eventually we stopped asking and just started taking them off as we please, but still???

Subject wise, I never understood history as much as I could have because my teacher’s were either boring or very cr*ckhead like lol.

1 Like

Math.

1 Like

Proofs :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

And nope, I still don’t understand them :rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Why we have to ask if we can eat/drink/go to the bathroom… Those are basic human needs/rights and teachers should not have the right to prohibit us from doing it (unless you exaggerate and eat a three course meal or something) :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Still math

1 Like

I’m dyspraxic, so this confession sounds eerily relatabe :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Explain?

1 Like

THIS.

2 Likes

Exactly.

3 Likes

It’s a neurological disorder that affects (mostly) psychomotorics. Something like dyslexia or dyscalculia, but movement-related. It mostly impairs planned motions and sequences, movement coordination, etc.

2 Likes

I have Dyscalculia. I understand how you feel, because I have hypertonia in my legs.

2 Likes

I still don’t understand economics although my school focused on that :joy: I don’t know why but that just seems way too difficult for me. At the same time, I’ve never done badly on the exams, so maybe I understood it but just couldn’t explain it to myself? :joy: My teacher wasn’t really happy about me not even trying to understand it, though.