When will you get married do you think? How many children will you have?

I’m not really interested in getting married but I’m in a relationship right now. Let’s just say that’s not a top priority for me. To be honest, I don’t really want kids. If I have to compromise then it would just be one child but I still have to undergo surgery for that to even happen. I will rather be the aunt like I am to my nephew Vayden right now. I just don’t want to give up my way of life for children.

When will you get married? Have you found that person? Do you think you will have children? Do you want children? Will choosing this path change your way of life?

@Discussions

11 Likes

I’m not even thinking about it yet :joy: there’s time
But I want both probably

2 Likes

I love weddings and I would like to get married but not in the near future. At 27 would probably be perfect and I want to get a kid before I’m 30 even if I don’t like kids hahah

1 Like

Understandable, I know how you feel about the whole idea.

2 Likes

I want to get married but it’s not in my priorities at all. I have not found someone but I honestly don’t care. And yes I would love to be a mum but I will not be sad If at the end I don’t have children. My priorities now are finish university and get the job I want so I can provide for myself and don’t depend on anyone.

2 Likes

Wdym

1 Like

The not thinking about it part. I’m not even at that point either.

Ah yeah

1 Like

Yep, I’m good as an aunt anyway.

I won’t be an aunt anytime soon :joy:

1 Like

Only child?

Oldest child

1 Like

My next oldest sister is 12 she’s not supposed to have kids anytime soon :joy:

1 Like

I’ve found my person, just waiting for him to propose :sweat_smile: We don’t want kids. I used to want kids, but then I got older and started thinking about what I really wanted to do with my life.

1 Like

That’s great! I hope he proposes soon! Let us know when he pops the question! Yeah, kids can put a whole lot of stuff on hold if you are not careful plus have the support from your family.

1 Like

Ah okay! I’m the youngest of three daughters. So, only one of the three actually has a child which is my middle sister. My eldest sister is married but doesn’t want kids and her husband feels the same way. They have a fur baby instead who is thirteen years old I think.

1 Like

Gotcha!

1 Like

I don’t know why but even though I am young, I already know the age I want to get married. I want to be latest, 27 when I get married and I obviously always wanted kids because I love babies and I have always loved babysitting.

1 Like

Well, I hope that plan comes to be then!

1 Like

I want to get married but I’m not gonna push it. It’s going to happen whenever it’s ready to happen. As for the kids I’d love to have kids, the more the better because that way I have a love dump. But none of these things are my top priorities. My top priority is just to get my Ph.D in Law, establish myself in the law community, be able to stand on my own two feet and any other major side thing I have. I’d still love to go round the world like I planned but no one knows what the future holds.

2 Likes