Who plays The Sims? (All Generations)

I made this thread to see who plays the games. You can post your favorite videos, pictures or just talk about The Sims in general.

21 Likes

Sims 4 ^^ Got it for free

5 Likes

I love using the character creator of Sims. I need to steal Shannii’s sims 4 at some point to have some fun with that sometime xD

I haven’t played them since 3, and I spent a ridiculous amount of money on that game

2 Likes

Nice! I just bought the remaining stuff packs I had left.

1 Like

I know what you mean. I have sims 2, sims 3 and sims 4 collections on my computer. Plus the mideval versions too.

1 Like

I wish I could the original sims again but my got burned up.

1 Like

I’m trying to install those mods that have better clothes and Afro protective hairstyles. It’s a must.

1 Like

Definitely, I haven’t downloaded any of the extra mods yet just the ones on origin.com. Where do you get your mods from?

I wanna get the Sims but I keep forgetting to ask my parents lol
I don’t even know which one to get :sweat_smile:

I do have the Sims Freeplay though.

1 Like

The Sims 4 is the latest that they have released. The sims 2 and the sims 3 are now complete. You can get them on origin.com if you keep forgeting to get them at the store.

1 Like

I wish I did. I really miss playing sims. I wanna play the medieval one, but can’t.

1 Like

Why not? No longer have it?

1 Like

I can’t buy it. I never buy online games, but I play sims free play on mobile.

1 Like

Ah okay. I understand that.

1 Like

Uhh. I play the Sims Freeplay?

2 Likes

mobileeeeeeeeeeeee yes lol I hate the timed quests tho.

1 Like

Ikr? I’m doing the Simchase thing right now

1 Like

I have sims 4 but I’m terrible at it :laughing:

1 Like

That’s good too!

1 Like

Same here, I always forget about the main storyline and just start doing other stuff in the game.

1 Like