Who plays The Sims? (All Generations)

Omg yes I do

I played all of them except The Sims. Should I make a review of all the base games (and their extension packs) for those who want to buy it? (I don’t play Sims 4 just a note)

2 Likes

Nice! Yeah, I played all of them so far. You definitly do that if you want!

I play all the sim games but my fav is the sims 2!

1 Like

Cool, I liked that one too!

1 Like

Ikr?! It’s legit so much fun and there’s so much to do :joy: reminds me that my son actually got married to his college professor to pass

1 Like

Hahaha that is funny to be honest! Yeah, I like sims 2 university better than sims 3 university. You had to jump through more hoops to pass everything.

1 Like

i play the Freeplay and most likely the fourth. But, I’m so evil in the fourth >~

1 Like

Nice, what do you do in the fourth that is evil?

Right! But it’s like it made it even more fun to try and pass :joy:

1 Like

Exactly!

1 Like

Ooh, I used to have Sims 3, like all of the expansion packs. But I had to delete it for storage on my computer (it took a lot of storage) and now because I messed something up I cant seem to get it back :sob:.

But that’s okay cause I also have Sims 4, but I feel like with Sims 3 you could do a lot more things sims 4 in my brain gets a bit too repetitive. (Hence why I use mods, some of them are very… strange though)

2 Likes

Lol yeah I know what you mean. I almost lost some of my Sims 3 games. Origin.com sales them still. Sims 4 is so easy compared to the other games. The Sims can basiclly fend for themselves now. You barely have to keep an eye on them. I miss the sturggle with having to keep up your mood and needs in the Sims 3.

1 Like

I know right. And you can get relationships super easily, one thing that annoys me in Sims 4 is when the parents take the toddlers out of the highchair for no reason right after putting them into it! It irks me to no extent.
Samesies! I also found toddlers to be a lot more fun in the Sims 3, and relationships were harder to gain which made them more fun to pursue.

1 Like

Yep, I noticed thst too. It’s so easy to make a sim cheat but the whole part where the spouse or other lover finds out is just gone. I like to mess with the original families but it’s not as fun anymore as it was eith sims 3 and sims 2. Oh the toddlers from sims 3 were something else. Those little ones were to fun to bond with especially when you got the troublemakers.

1 Like

Definitely, I might have to just buy the base pack for Sims 3 again :joy:.
I agree with that cheating part though, at most when I have sims cheat the other love gets jealous for like an hour but the relationship doesn’t go down and everything is peachy. Which as you said semi-ruins the point of cheating.

1 Like

Yep, I was just like you guys broke the game with that move. Oh you they completely hard to kill off. I think there are only two times my characters have accidently died. One was a vamp and the sun protection part wasn’t working and the other was the stove caught on fire but other than that. It’s very hard to do.

1 Like

Agreed. I once thought that I had some sort of non-die mod because my sims would keep getting into situations where they should die but they never would. I started just killing them off. Ive noticed that a lot of the vampire perks also seem to glitch out and not work.

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that too. Although it does give me the initiative to try new ideas on them now. I kind of want to see how far you can go with the double relationship part. I will admit though I’m excited about the island living expansion pack. You get to create mermaids!

1 Like

That is an interesting idea, could make a semi-fun sims challenge.
I have to agree with being excited, I’ve never been a mermaid person but I do like making mermaid or mythical sims! I am excited to see how the whole mermaid thing will work though.

1 Like

Oh yes! That would be a good challenge. Yeah, ai hope it’s not glitchy like Island paradise though.

1 Like