Who plays The Sims? (All Generations)

Oh yeah, that would be pretty sucky

1 Like

Yep, we wonā€™t know until itā€™s released though. I wan to aee how the underwater animations look when swimming as a mermaid.

1 Like

Eh, I had sims 4 till I saw how much money I spent on it. Though the new pack does look good.

4 Likes

:kiss:

2 Likes

I canā€™t keep spending money I donā€™t have on these packs :sob:

4 Likes

I have most of them and itā€™s sad.

1 Like

I know what you meanā€¦I shouldnā€™t buy this latest one but I want.

1 Like

I have all of them.

1 Like

Even the hamster stuff pack? (I only remember that item because thatā€™s the only thing really there. )

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s alot of money but if you get origin access it puts all of the games on sale for 80%.

1 Like

Yeah, I think thatā€™s part of the my first pet pack.

1 Like

Does Free Play count? Speaking of that, I need to play itā€¦

1 Like

Are you Unique 11?

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if freeplay counts but you can get sims 4 for free with origin access.

1 Like

What does that mean?

1 Like

It means if you pay for the monthly subscription to origin access such as the basic plan with is 6 dollars a month with taxes or the premier plan which is 15 dollars a month. You get access for free to the games they have in the origin vault. The Sims 4 is one of those games.

1 Like

I really want to get the Island expansion thing when it comes out but Ive already wasted so much money on the Sims 4, especially with packs I dont use cough the camping one cough.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m going to start playing the game at least once a day if not a week so that itā€™s not wasted money for me.

1 Like

Thats a good idea. I would totally copy your plan but im on vacation.

1 Like

Haha nice, mine isnā€™t until September then I head to Disney World.

1 Like