Who plays The Sims? (All Generations)

Just saw this and had to share

2 Likes

That sounds lonely. Haha

2 Likes

Guess which cast of a Netflix series I am recreating in the sims? :eyes:

Update, if it wasn’t clear enough with the first picture, here is another super recognizable character :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Stranger things?:thinking:

3 Likes

Yep, that’s correct!

2 Likes

The Stranger Things Characters

Maxine “Max” Mayfield

Jane “El” Hopper

Dustin Henderson

Lucas Sinclair

Michael “Mike” Wheeler

William “Will” Byers

Yes, I have ordered them from my favourite to my least favourite character if anyone is curious about that :eyes:

4 Likes

Nice I like them!

1 Like

Don’t make a werewolf if you decide to play this game. The amount of items my sim breaks due to a rampage is insane. You would be drunk before the first hour of the game.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Sooo… I’ve finally played again… and that update with pronouns and sexual & romantic orientation! Love it!

2 Likes

Oohh

2 Likes

Thanks! Besides Max and Lucas I’m still pretty proud of how they turned out…

1 Like

Yeah, they did turn out really well! I think Max looked good. It’s hard to capture Lucas in my opinion but you did a good job!

That’s good! I need to play the twins soon. I’ve been playing my werewolf Sim the most lately.

1 Like

The werewolfs are honestly kinda annoying me lately
But idk

2 Likes

Do you not have the update?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a bit annoyed with trying to get the Sims to accept werewolves. She is one of the gloomiest sims I’ve had.

1 Like

The high school update? I stopped playing until all the fixes were made in game. Then I made sure I got the final update to fix the lifespan issue. All my Sims are on the long lifespan. I wasn’t about to lose all my progress because of that.

I’m just mostly annoyed by the fact they get angry like every two seconds

1 Like

Omg, that is so true! I swear it’s either angry or sad. Then it turns to leave work early sometimes, which is annoying when you usually try to get the sim promoted for better hours or pay. I’m trying to think of a new job for my sim because she is bored by the “dead-in routine” job, which is a writer. So, I’m guessing all werewolves are just angry all the time in the game for many players? I really wish there was a way around that.

1 Like