Who plays The Sims? (All Generations)

That’s understandable! It’s hard to pick which one you like the most when there is a big selection.

I’ve been in those moments too. I like playing the game in intervals that way I don’t burn myself out playing it for long hours of the day multiple days in a row or weeks in a row. You just have to find the gaming schedule that fits you the most with games like the Sims 4.

Just saw this and had to share

2 Likes

That sounds lonely. Haha

2 Likes

Guess which cast of a Netflix series I am recreating in the sims? :eyes:

Update, if it wasn’t clear enough with the first picture, here is another super recognizable character :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Stranger things?:thinking:

3 Likes

Yep, that’s correct!

2 Likes

The Stranger Things Characters

Maxine “Max” Mayfield

Jane “El” Hopper

Dustin Henderson

Lucas Sinclair

Michael “Mike” Wheeler

William “Will” Byers

Yes, I have ordered them from my favourite to my least favourite character if anyone is curious about that :eyes:

4 Likes

Nice I like them!

1 Like

Don’t make a werewolf if you decide to play this game. The amount of items my sim breaks due to a rampage is insane. You would be drunk before the first hour of the game.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Sooo… I’ve finally played again… and that update with pronouns and sexual & romantic orientation! Love it!

2 Likes

Oohh

2 Likes

Thanks! Besides Max and Lucas I’m still pretty proud of how they turned out…

1 Like

Yeah, they did turn out really well! I think Max looked good. It’s hard to capture Lucas in my opinion but you did a good job!

That’s good! I need to play the twins soon. I’ve been playing my werewolf Sim the most lately.

1 Like

The werewolfs are honestly kinda annoying me lately
But idk

2 Likes

Do you not have the update?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a bit annoyed with trying to get the Sims to accept werewolves. She is one of the gloomiest sims I’ve had.

1 Like

The high school update? I stopped playing until all the fixes were made in game. Then I made sure I got the final update to fix the lifespan issue. All my Sims are on the long lifespan. I wasn’t about to lose all my progress because of that.

I’m just mostly annoyed by the fact they get angry like every two seconds

1 Like