Who plays The Sims? (All Generations)

Omg, that is so true! I swear it’s either angry or sad. Then it turns to leave work early sometimes, which is annoying when you usually try to get the sim promoted for better hours or pay. I’m trying to think of a new job for my sim because she is bored by the “dead-in routine” job, which is a writer. So, I’m guessing all werewolves are just angry all the time in the game for many players? I really wish there was a way around that.

1 Like

Yup
I usually just use cheats to lower their rage because it’s getting out of hand and I seriously can’t play
But it’s still annoying

1 Like

And that Greg dude attacked my sim’s teen daughter’s boyfriend and now he’s a werewolf and I find him rampaging everywhere and I was really enjoying the fact that he was human :sob:

1 Like

Oh geez, that is never good. Rampaging werewolves are a pain in the ass. The zoomies is hilarious though. Since you’re watching them run around town like a wild banshee. Part of me wants to add my other Sims to her story to see what would happen.

@CerealKiller I think I found a way to fix the anger issue. You need to get the Lunar Howl. When you use it at night it will change your werewolf temperaments. It can null some of the anger issues if you get a blue icon instead of a red icon on the needs panel.

1 Like

Yeah but it has a really long cooling time

1 Like

It all depends on how you go about using it. If you get the right combo you won’t need to use it that much. There is also the somber howl too. Though you have to be in your werewolf form I think.

Alright, I caved in an added back mods to my game. I even added a lot of CC. There is one annoying factor. I can’t get the CC maps to show up. I forgot how I did it the last time.

1 Like

It’s weird, but there’s 1 thing about my laptop I truly miss now I haven’t had it for a while. That’s the sims, and more specifically, creating sims. Back home I spent a lot of my free time on recreating movie/series/book characters, and I miss that a lot, ngl.

2 Likes

My laptop stopped working a while ago and I’m like broke so I didn’t send it to the lab and I miss playing sims :sob: I get bored when I’m awake at 3 am

2 Likes

Oof right! I forgot you didn’t take your laptop with you!

1 Like

Oh no! That really sucks! Sending it in to get fixed is always the worst process too!

2 Likes

Yeah, I truly miss it. Especially now I’m basically not able to do anything for 2 weeks it would have been a very rad distraction and way to get through my boring days…

1 Like

Oh most definitely! I can understand where that would of be been for those days. I still hope you are having fun over there though!

1 Like

This is going slightly off topic, but I had an emergency surgery on my toe a few days ago, so I have to be very careful with walking. That’s why I’m stuck here and can’t really do much sadly… So yeah, the sims would have been great…

1 Like

Sounds like something I’d use as an excuse to skip work :skull: you ok tho?

2 Likes

Lol :joy: Yeah, I’m fine, well, my toe is. I’m just super bored and the antibiotics are messing me up, but besides that I’m okay. Thanks for asking!

2 Likes

Oh shoot! That really sucks! How did that happen?

2 Likes

Probably all cause of a tiny stone in my shoe. Super bad infection and a massive blood blister on my toe (for real the blister went from basically nothing to huge in one day). If either the blister would have opened (which was a huge risk as it was so big) or the infection would have gotten any worse, I would have been in serious medical trouble. Hence why it basically was an emergency surgery to get the blister and infection removed asap…

2 Likes

Ah okay, luckily it was caught in time! It’s crazy how quickly injuries can change over the course of a day! The Sims definitely would of came in handy. You can always download the apps to get you through it?

2 Likes