Who plays The Sims? (All Generations)

Tried the apps before, they honestly aren’t really my thing. It just really doesn’t have the same feeling…

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

1 Like

The massive house I’ve been building recently. Kinda love it, even if it is a bit weird. It has this old and new part and I think it’s pretty rad! Inside screenshots will follow, as I am still furnishing the house. Also, landscaping is still on the list of things to do…

4 Likes

WOAH! Cool but very weird.

2 Likes

Oohh!

3 Likes

Oooh

3 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

Awwe🥺

2 Likes

That’s great! You should post some of the characters on there!

1 Like

Okay, It’s taken me a bit to get back to this. I’ve been working on a huge save with multiple sim families in it on top of the townies. I got tired of just playing with the townies. These are the new families I’ve made for the save. I have an additional 3 that I might put in a different save because of what they are. What do you think?

Sonala Zassii CC - The Imperial Agent - SWTOR MMO

Nyrella and Maroki Dallhed CC - Sith Inquisitor & Smuggler - SWTOR MMO

Mubik Phissa CC - Sims Original

Sarabella Nox/Star Silvermoon/Clove/Cosmo CC - Friend’s OC and My OC plus their animals (Mine are Sarabella and Clove)

Blaine Nickleby and Jaylen Kline CC

Korvus Bane CC - Goblin Vampire - Plan on merging him with another family

Desire Nichols and Tippa Nichols CC

Kayla Stone and Kylie Stone - Spellcaster Sister(She is learning to become one) and Human Sister

Harley O’Connell and Cassandra Halverson - Friends OC and My OC again

Vela Sky

Nell Frost

Nikita Moon

Reagan Clove

Kaylin Nash

Milo and Chloe Wells (I think I messed up when I made them. They were supposed to be a couple but I forgot to click the relationship tab because I forgot where it was at the time.)

Dramze Keldril CC

Zayden Blalock CC

Jaclyn and Nadine East CC - Werewolf Sister and Human Sister

Still plan to keep adding sims into the game. I plan to go in and individually design the house for each family. I need some ideas for sims to make.

3 Likes

That’s a lot. I might download Freeplay on my phone again. I downloaded Crossy Road, forgetting I basically have PTS from it.

1 Like

Wow

2 Likes

Yep, I want to make a big world save with multiple families in it. Though the Star Wars-related characters aren’t saved in the big world save. I’m unsure if I want to make a separate Star Wars for them instead.

I didn’t even look at it all.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on this for like two months now.

2 Likes

Sorry, I totally forgot to answer the other part. Redownloading Freeplay and Crossyroad sound like a good idea. What do you mean PTS?

1 Like

My psycho ex and I started dating at an arcade where I played Crossy Road. PTS is a lesser form of PTSD.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t realize that. Maybe you shouldn’t redownload that game then.

1 Like

Yeah, I deleted it. It’s sad, because it’s a fun game.

1 Like

Understandable, I mean you can try to play it but I would uninstall it if you get triggered.

1 Like