Who plays The Sims? (All Generations)

Lol, I somehow knew about him before you said something. I looked the name up and then realized I had seen it before.

1 Like

Iā€™d watch it. Itā€™s pretty creepy, though.

1 Like

It looks interesting for sure.

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

OMG! That is terrifying. Itā€™s almost like a Slender Man glitch. HAHAHA.
Yeah, no, Sims 4 doesnā€™t seem to have natural jealously in it. You sorta have to create it yourself by telling others about it.

1 Like

Gotcha, so it would need to be the gushing about partner part to make the jealousy to work. I know there is a jealousy mod too.

I know right!? I was like what heck did I just record mode?

1 Like

Yeah, possibly. Depending on who youā€™re talking to. I usually just break up with them. HAHAHA

1 Like

True, I want to see how far I can get with this part. So far, I havenā€™t ventured out much from the main areas yet except for the magic realm.

1 Like

Oh my god, yeah!

2 Likes

Me but not that much

1 Like

Thatā€™s totally okay! Which version do you play?

I think the um the one about where you build a house and have a dog

1 Like

NIce! Those are good ones! Have you thought of buying any other packs?

Well, Werewolves have officially been announced an hour ago. Low key they look more like furries than werewolves in my opinion, and I probably wonā€™t be buying the pack.

The trailer:

Will you be buying it?

• Yes, Iā€™ll be buying it
  • Iā€™m considering it
  • Probably not
  • No, definitely not

0 voters

1 Like

I donā€™t need it but I want all the packs Iā€™m a psycho

2 Likes

H!LL Yes! Iā€™m so excited! Should I pay for it now? Hmm, still not sure what would be best.

1 Like

Lol, itā€™s better than the wolfman look, to be honest though. It gives them a cute factor for some reason.

1 Like

Hmmm I donā€™t know

1 Like

I have played all version of the Sims at some point.

When I was at least 8 I played Sims 1,
Then later on I played Sims 2,
When I was around 13 or a bit older I got Sims 3,
And this Christmas I got myself Sims 4 ā€¦ But Sims 4 is the only one I havenā€™t pirated (They were only 5 euro so)

1 Like

To be honest, I donā€™t really play sims anymoreā€¦ i kinda lost the motivation to do itā€¦

1 Like