Who plays The Sims? (All Generations)

I personally have way too many mods I’m not an example for anything

1 Like

Ooh another Freeplay player! I haven’t played in a year or so though.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for werewolves for 8 years now…we got vampires and mermaids which are normal occult groups.

I don’t really use the mods, but if I don’t get werewolves by the end of the summer as they hint. Then I’m using the werewolf mod that was just made. I did use Slice of Life, Wicked Whims (Use at your discretion since it gets interesting), and multiple more. I’ll link some of the mods below except for the Wicked Whims. Either pm me for it or you can look it up on your own. I don’t want to get in trouble for sending those who are underage to sites like that. Just make sure to check the requirements for the mods. Some mods do use certain expansion packs and game packs but not all of them. You can find many Sims 4 creators on youtube as well. I do suggest using one mod in particular though if you hate the maps in the game. Hope this helps you!

Map Replacement Mod

Free Versions

Paid for Versions
https://www.patreon.com/KawaiiStacie

Little Ms. Sam

Other Paid for Mods (Most have a website where you can get the mods for free)

@CrazyCaliope so you remember the twins I made? I started playing them again. So far, One twin has like 4 lovers and the other has 1 lover. Also, it seems they end up sharing emotions too because once one twin feels a certain emotion the other twin follows along the foot. Kayla is a style influencer the job outfit looks so weird though! Also, it looks like they might end up sharing a lover as well. Kylie is a painter who is a spellcaster. There is a lot I will need to work on. I’ll keep you updated! There is also the really terrifying glitch I ran into. I made a video of it but I’m waiting on it to upload to the onedrive so that I can post it here.

1 Like

@CrazyCaliope here is that glitch I was talking about! It reminds me of the long-armed ice cream guy from the movie Legion. This is the first majorly freaky glitch I’ve come across in my own game. Also, that is the couple that both twins are sleeping with. There is no jealousy either which is really weird.

2 Likes

Sims are cool.

2 Likes

Everyone hi, I make sims of my characters and run them around in a Simualtion.

1 Like

Not me just realising the name sims comes from simulation

4 Likes

Pfft-

2 Likes

@Ouijaloveletters check the glitch out!

1 Like

Ok!

1 Like

Freaky looking right?

1 Like

I had that glitch too one day!

3 Likes

It’s so dang freaky! I exited out of the game and then went back only to realize the glitch was still there.

Oh wow. I exited out and that fixed it for me

1 Like

It’s salad fingers! :joy:

2 Likes

Really? I wonder if I somehow accidentally saved it in the game then.

1 Like

Lol omg!

1 Like

1 Like