Without naming it, describe your favourite game of all time!

Hey @Gamers, here’s something fun to do.

Think about your favourite video game of all time, or at least one of your favourites, and try to describe it without mentioning the name of the game. Then have others try to guess what the game is.

My game:

When you’re too bored controlling and managing your own life, try controlling the shorter lives of a race of humans who hate cleaning and going to work/school as much as you do.

4 Likes

Agreed :joy:

4 Likes

A foreigner finds themselves in a strange land with no memory of why they came there armed with only their skills, wits, and a note reading “Seek Paleblood to transcend the hunt”.

Through a blood transfusion, they are inducted into the “Hunter’s Dream” and forced to take part in a bloody and brutal hunt, beasts having taken over the town they find themselves in.

The new hunter has to slice and dice their way through nightmares and horrors in order to find the truth behind the hunt and the hunter’s dream, unravelling the dark secrets of Yharnam and Yaharghul :eyes:

2 Likes

The Sims?

2 Likes

I can’t rememeber the name of it, if I am indeed correct. It is the one with Karen, right?

(wink) Yup, I knew it’d be easy. HEHEHE

3 Likes

Yes, 'tis Karen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Bloodbourne? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeppers :eyes:

2 Likes

Okay this is insanely hard to describe without naming it

You play as a D-Class personnel trying to make your way out of a facility filled with anomalous objects and creatures that can kill you, but not all of them can kill you :eyes: the creatures are not the only threat, you also need to worry about the MTF

2 Likes

Stan Karen
What a hottie she was

2 Likes

Hi there Containment Breach :eyes:

2 Likes

Hi Loogie :blush:

2 Likes

Lol idk I’ll go basic hahaha

XD

3 Likes

Hehe. Among Us!

1 Like

Game 1: You can narrate the story in a pacifist or a genocidal way.
Game 2: Your choices doesn’t matter.

Hint: Both are RPG games which made by the same developer owo

1 Like

Undertale?

2 Likes

Was gonna go for my favourite but it was too obvious, second favourite it is
You play as the son of a dead ghost girl who can turn people in to skeletons. Your only ability is fast reflexes. You have to fight through hundreds of replicas to kill your brother who’s a cannibal who eats people for their thoughts.

1 Like

Mine is kind of hard uhhh.

Guy who’s not the most inspired height for a boxer fights guys bigger than him and his trainer have a freaking 1:20 second montage that you can’t skip because you need to get the code to move on to the next stage.

You fight a weak guy first
A strong but weak boxer
Then a really scary guy who I couldn’t beat for 7 days.
Then a very handsome boxer that doesn’t punch until you do
Then a king
And a sorcerer

And I forgot who else because i didn’t get that far :unamused::unamused::cry:

Ok at first I thought Undertale but I know I’m wrong :flushed:

1 Like

Undertale is one of my favourites but no. (goddamn if undertale was like that I’d like it so much more) Also idk the name but you’re describing the little mac game right?

2 Likes