Without naming it, describe your favourite game of all time!

Yes :joy::joy:
I can’t even get past that guy
Not even on SPO :unamused::joy:

1 Like

Uhhhh FRAN BOW??

It’s been to long since I’ve seen games because I was going to say little nightmares

Honestly I might get murdered, but i’ve not even played the game.
Just for the niceness. My proper favourite game is about a base on mars gets invaded by demons so the main character fights his way in to their home to escape with all manner of different guns, including a shotgun, chaingun, and a rocket launcher. And many more.

1 Like

Well :thinking: idk if it’s my favorite but it’s tha last game I played

You’re the hero
You need to stop the bad guy(s) with his drones that took over the city and kidnapped your handicapped assistant while threatening to spread a toxin all around town :thinking:

Also you got rad rope shooters

1 Like

Hmmmm :thinking:

Surviving Mars?

Oof. Nope. It’s a well known old game

1 Like

Doom?

Yep! Doom 1993 is my favourite game to exist.

1 Like

I kill colors :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Emeng?

Everything is made of squares

1 Like

Mind cref :star_struck:

Why was I thinking the same thing—

1 Like

Mindclon :brain:

1 Like

Non. Hint: :hocho::red_circle::purple_circle::large_blue_circle::green_circle::yellow_circle::orange_circle::black_circle::white_circle::hocho:

1 Like

Why is it not Emeng? Among US? :star_struck:

1 Like

YAH :star_struck:

2 Likes

Choose clothes for women to wear to work, at parties, and special events. You can even dress fairies, witches, and other mythical creatures. You’ll get free clothes, cash, and diamonds if people like your outfits and if you choose clothes and accessories that are in season and never before worn. Sometimes you have to use specific items, but if you don’t have the money, you can borrow items. If you have friends to borrow from, that is.

3 Likes

COVETTTT :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yes!! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes