Without naming it, describe your favourite game of all time!

YASSSSSS

It used to be my most favourite game but now I in love with another game owo

No one wanna guess the second game?

1 Like

Deltarune

1 Like

Yes :heart:

1 Like

Controlling virtual people and making them do the monotonous tasks that you don’t wanna do in real life!

1 Like

So I used to play this boardgame of which I don’t know the name anymore. It was a dvd board game and it starts with you writing down your biggest fear or nightmare. Then you have to earn keys of different people or smth so you can open the box of fears.

I remember that everyone had a different creature like vampire or werewolf and the person on the tv was this cult looking guy with a cloak.

1 Like

Sims?

1 Like

It’s a strategic board game. It has four, um, boxes (?) of colors : Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, and each one has four tokens of that color. It’s played with a die. Players race their tokens from start to finish.

Hehehe. Of course.

1 Like

Was it just called Nightmare?

1 Like

Ludo?

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

no, I just looked it up it’s called Atmosfear

2 Likes

LOOK AT THESE AMAZING GRAPHICS!!!
( I can’t believe this scared me so much as a kid).

1 Like

Yup, that was the next one I was gonna guess. There’s about 2-3 that are the same but with different names.

Not necessarily my favourite game, but something I sort of have been addicted to recently.

You are dropped on a random spot on earth, and your goal is to figure out where you are.

1 Like

Minecraft?

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

You wake up after 100 years of being asleep with no memory of how you got there and when you do go outside you see a very large landscape where the adventure begins :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s one of the LOZ games…Link to the Past?

You have your island and hunt for animal villagers

2 Likes