Worst memories you've made in school

We’ve talked about the best memories but what were some of the worst memories you’ve made in school?

For me it was my math class, in general. I was never good at it, I never understood anything and my teacher was… scary. Once she picked me to solve one problem and when I didn’t know how to do it she yelled at me in front of everyone and I still feel anxious whenever I think about that.

7 Likes

Happened to me too but I started to cry so they just let me be :joy: My teacher was super scary but not evil really :laughing:

2 Likes

Same! I went back to my seat and cried :joy:

2 Likes

Aw :joy: I always get so embarrassed because I don’t want to cry but I can’t stop myself and I wasn’t even that young :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A group of people throwing sizzors at me for no reason

1 Like

omg why

1 Like

Urmm when I was in primary school we had a rehearsal for the school concert and I wasn’t that good at dancing but my teacher forced me to perform so I did badly until my teacher scolded and sent me a lot of verbal attack in front of the whole team. She shouted at me and even said ‘don’t let me see you on stage ever again’ just because my dancing skills are bad.

Because of this I started to lose my passion of dancing and my confidence :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Because I was an easy target and the popular kids stepsister and a loner.

1 Like

The same thing happened with me in primary school. I was never good at maths (but that all changed when I reached year 9). I remember the set I was in would sometimes leave the class and do our lesson in the library with the teaching assistant. During one of these sessions, she asked a question that everyone seemed to understand except for me. So she singled me out and told me to answer a question and when I couldn’t answer it, she started shouting at me. I started crying which caused her to shout at me even more and even louder and for the remainder of the lesson, everyone was waiting for me to answer which I couldn’t. Even when the lesson was over, she let everyone go back to class and made me stay back until I answered the question. Although, she calmed down when everyone left and eventually helped me to understand the problem, I was still so embarrassed and it made me hate maths even more. Thinking back to that moment really makes me upset. I think this also adds to the reason why I never ask a teacher for help, even when I am struggling.

1 Like

My entire 7th grade :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Worst year of my life!

1 Like

OMG i did that once, im liek a slow thinker so i had my pinche headphones in and it was an audio test for spanish so my teacher asks if i finished AND OMG I WAS SO EMBARRASSED

ummmmm OML this one time in ms my friends were like bullying me in english and i started crying BUT I WILL NOT SHOW THAT I AM WEAK so i pretended to look for my pencil for half an hour

also my dad came to my school one time and my friend was talking about a friend who had a very similar sounding nickname to mine but MY OTHER friend heard her wrong and thought she was talking about me so we were all like crying during book clubs and MY DAD WAS OUTSIDE oml haunted.

1 Like

DITTO!

1 Like

Sixth grade… ugh… horrible. :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:
On the first day of sixth grade, I came to school wearing this super cool outfit, but I fell asleep during the last class of the day, which was science. The teacher never liked me that much. Her name was very similar to mine… it was Marianne. But she wasn’t anything like me at all.
Then, some neighborhood girls who also went to my school started being mean to me out of the blue. They were in band class with me, and I remember that my parents ordered a flute from a store because it was out of stock, but it took a long time for that flute to arrive so those girls kept making fun of me, saying, ‘Where’s your flute?’ And then they said that some boy in our class made fun of my nails. (But I never heard him say that, so who knows if they made that up.)
Then, my best friend and I got grounded for making prank calls— this didn’t happen at school but it happened one month into the school year and we weren’t allowed to see each other during the whole month of September.

I told my crush that I liked him, and he rejected me. :pensive: :pensive: Not only that, but he wrote a humiliating note about me during math class to another girl… and the teacher caught him passing notes and read it in front of the whole class.

Yeah, sixth grade seriously sucked.

2 Likes

I know know if I had any bad memories or experiences in school. Everything that i can think of currently, I just find really funny. I mean, don’t get me wrong, most people may actually be really embarrassed by it, but I just find it funny.

1 Like

Teacher: Okay everyone work in groups of 4, I’ll let you pick
Me: alone again…naturally

Btw I legit used to sit at a desk by myself and do work meant for 4 people it was very rad

3 Likes

I do the same and hope the teacher doesn’t notice ---------

2 Likes

Okay how am I supposed to pick only a couple :sob: the entire thing was awful!

• Year 8 science when I was sat at the back being bullied by the boys and this one girl
  • Year 8 when people took the p*ss outta me for being bi
  • Every bus journey in every year
  • Being broken up with
  • Sitting alone alot
  • Having the nastiest of rumours spread about me by my ex

There are so many more f*ck school :sob:

2 Likes

How did the teacher let that happen? They surely couldn’t miss you sitting alone lol.

I sit alone by choice today HAHA, but when I was younger I wouldn’t feel too great if I always ended up working by myself.

1 Like

Ewww… bullies!

2 Likes

Mine did notice but they were all like oh fair enough at least she’ll be quiet

2 Likes