Worst memories you've made in school

There was this one boy in my class who would invite me to join his group even if the teacher said two people and I’d make it three, he moved away though so RIP. :sob:

2 Likes

One time my teacher saw me by myself and called me out in front of the class for it. :cry:

2 Likes

I always found that annoying like the teacher should have a look at how many people are in the group before they say get into groups. I got left out so much.

2 Likes

Why? What would that solve? LOL stupidity

1 Like

SAME

“Oh does nobody want to work with Eleanor”

Me: REEEEEEEEEE

3 Likes

My teacher: “Why are you by yourself? I said groups of five!” :expressionless:

Me: Punching teachers should be legal :relaxed:

2 Likes

Oh god have you ever had it where the teacher puts you with a group and none of them even look at you?

1 Like

every single time i got dresscoded. all because of my body.

2 Likes

Yes! And when we had to tell the class the answers we all had different ones.

2 Likes

Honestly, down with group work :joy::sob:

I’d probably have to say 7th grade. I wasn’t the most social person, most of my friends being in band and all. The class I always despised was Gym. People used to throw basketballs at my back, as they knew I wasn’t like most kids. This happened for a month or two, always whenever the teachers weren’t watching. I finally told my mom, and she took me to the hospital to have my back checked. When the results came back, my mom was absolutely furious. The repetitive pressure pressed onto my spine from the basketballs resulted in me having an acute lumbar strain, and since then, I’ve had trouble lifting anything heavier than twenty pounds.

1 Like

7th grade was the worst for me too! I was friends with 4 toxic people. :sob:

4 Likes
  • Me being assigned group leader when I’m practically yelling I don’t want to be then all the work is dumped on me and I do the work myself and I get little to no credit at all.

• Being assigned to one of the most toxic human beings ever

• Falling down the stairs and losing control of my crutches a few times

2 Likes

PE experiences with El

Now I can’t run very well, don’t laugh I just don’t have that much control over my legs when I run and it looks hilarious but still the fact that people have laughed at the way I run so much means I don’t run in situations where I need to, I get very self conscious and I hate it, I hate not being able to run fast like everybody else and getting tired easily, my legs just don’t co-operate no idea why.

This means that in PE I was relentlessly bullied whenever I had to do it.

3 Likes

This is probably not a worst memory, but getting hit in the eye with a tennis ball, it hurts. I’ve only been to a private school but never public.

3 Likes

8th Grade and 7th grade are the worst years I’ve experienced

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOO!
Okay, maybe only evil teachers that pick on students for no reason.

3 Likes

I won’t punch a teacher like you! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

One of the worst memories I made was when my ex told a girl that I had called her a “fcking btch” he did it with no purpose other than to start drama. I hadn’t said it, the people I was stood closet to at the time didn’t hear my say it.

Yet some people made it up and had the audacity to say that everybody was saying I had which is pure bs like why would people who weren’t even there know what I had or hadn’t said.

I ended up having to leave a class because I was crying and the teacher thought it was because we had a test my ex just spent the entire time laughing at me and by god I HATE THAT GUY.

2 Likes

One of my worst memories is when I pee in my pants when I was 7.

Because I was too scared to ask teachers for permission.

Oh, and someone’s book landed on my pee puddle.

1 Like