Would You Like to Meet Someone Face to Face?

If you had an opportunity, would you like to meet someone from these forums (or Episode forums) face to face? Or at least, would you consider? :thinking:

14 Likes

I would definitely love to meet some of these people face to face! I probably wouldn’t though, just because of privacy and safety reasons. I trust a lot of people on here, but not that much, because there’s still a chance they could be a pedo :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’d like to meet @EliseC @ELx @ChaoticDeluge @Willowsprout @Joy_Less and @ShanniiWrites

7 Likes

I don’t think I’d like to meet anyone tbh… well maybe not just yet. I don’t even like meeting people I already know

4 Likes

I’ve met people from online before, but it’s always been after a long time speaking on the web. I make sure to video chat them multiple times. Then I bring friends and meet somewhere public

I’d love to meet a bunch of people!

@PensiveShadow @ThatRandomCaraPerson @Mysterious_Tea @Joy_Less @EliseC @ELx @Willowsprout @WritingWithStars @OreoBiscuit @Artey @katabasis @Random.Tomboy @Badass_Saasha

Just to name a few!

19 Likes

Aww thx for mentioning me as well :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Just a few… :eyes:

Thanks for mentioning me!

2 Likes

Aww! Thanks for mentioning me!

3 Likes

Like, from Episode forums or these forums? Or regardless?

2 Likes

Don’t think you’d want to meet me in real life as I am a very awkward person.

5 Likes

Same. I can’t figure out what to say and when I say stuff it comes out weird.

3 Likes

What makes you think that you are an awkward person?

1 Like

From a bunch of different places! A lot of gaming communities

2 Likes

I can relate to this.

4 Likes

I’d love to meet you too!
@ShanniiWrites

1 Like

I’d love to meet you too! :smirk: Imagine if all of us users from shannii writes forums met and maybe made a city of ours. :joy:

3 Likes

But, most (if not all) of these people are from UK, aren’t they?

3 Likes

@WritingWithStars Tell me about it. I’d be awkwardly saying hi and go off.

@Kanubish I’m very awkward because I’m not really social in real life. Since I prefer to be alone most of the time.

4 Likes

Me either.

I vote we name the city SPATULA CITTTTY!!

2 Likes