Would you risk your life to save someone? 🦋

Honestly I probably would, I don’t actually know how I’ll act in the situation itself but I want to believe I’ll do it. :slight_smile:

• Would you risk you own life to save a friend?
  • How about a stranger?
8 Likes

Depends :eyes:

2 Likes

Idkkkk depends on the situation ig but i feel like i’ll be too scared to even save someone smh

2 Likes
  • Would you risk you own life to save a friend?
    I won’t hesitate to save a friend :eye::tongue::eye:

• How about a stranger?
    I think it depends on the situation but I would still help them (I would probably be too scared to help them)

3 Likes

I’ll save my famwiy
Friends depends who u r

Probably yeah for a stranger lol idk I feel like it’s sum I’d do

1 Like

No I don’t have friends other than here :sneezing_face:

No :hot_face:

1 Like

Friend?
Mayyyyyyyybe

Stranger?
Nope no way, I would help them anyway I can but without risking my own life. Sorry :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I have, so. Yeah :joy:

2 Likes

Lol wtf

1 Like

That’s what free health insurance will do ta yuh

1 Like

Depends on the risks :eyes:

No

1 Like

Honestly, though.

I walked to A&E afterwards, didn’t need to pay for it. If I had to worry about how much it would cost to protect a friend I would’ve hesitated

1 Like

Lol it’s kinda sad when you think abt it

Maybe that’s why Americans are selfish

1 Like

I honestly don’t know, there have been times where I have been kinda at risk in order to save someone but I guess I like to think those situations were somewhat controlled. For example when trying to get my friend out the road because she was being silly the car that was coming towards us had breaks and just saw us then slowed down :eyes:

Or this one time my friend told me she thought she was in danger and she wanted me to bring someone with me who could fight I just went by myself and it turned out there was no danger.

But I don’t know what I would do if there was actually danger

3 Likes

Honestly, yes.

Yes if I think straight. But in situations like this I would freeze up and regret it until I forget it.

It would really depend on the situation :eyes:

Yes.

I dont know,

I am stupid enough to do it without thinking
but I am autistic, and in that kind of situation, I would properly just frezz, or not even realise some was in danger. because I kinda live in a bubble

1 Like

Me.

1 Like