You have 10 seconds to ruin a wedding 😈

The objective here is very simple:
State how you would ruin a wedding in ten seconds or less

What would you do? What could you say?
I’ll go first :smiling_imp:

Yell that one or other spouse-to-be is a cheater and they slept with me or someone ik cus minor things xD

That’s a pretty boring one, I’ll comment any others I think of.
Share your own below, and lets see who’s ruins the best >:]

5 Likes

Take the rings from the ring man and hide them

4 Likes

Walk in dramatically and say “I object! That man is already married to me” and show a paper-

om this is bad

3 Likes

Fart loudly, or burp, lol. Or start eating the cake.

2 Likes

There was a wedding party in Albany, New York. It was very big and set in a big park. The groom was waiting for the bride to appear, and finally the beautiful bride appeared. Dress in a beautiful white dress that fitted her figure perfectly, her head was down but she was sliming as she held her father's hand. Today was the day she would marry the man of her dreams and today was the day he would marry his. As the bride slowly walked to the alter she suddenly felt herself fallen. She was pushed! Her father caught her before she fell and she looked at the person who pushed her. It was a gorgeous lady with black braids and a ring on her delicate long fingers. The lady walked towards the alter confusion everyone, even the groom. Reaching the alter the lady grabbed the collar of the groom's suit and brought him close to her, pushing their lips together. The people gasped and the bride still holding her father was left in shock "I'm going to take him now, you can have him when I'm done with him, that's if he wants to leave me" the lady said to the bride. The groom was very confused , who was this girl? Next thing he knew he felt a slap across his face. He looked up to see who slapped him and it was his soon to be bride "F&ck You Jackson, I actually thought you cared for me. When were you going to tell me you were seeing other girls? Is she the only one? HUH HUH" the bride asked angry as a lioness who had just lost her cub. "Mariam, I promise I do not know this girl" Jackson said holding the cheek that was slapped. The lady watched the scene unfold amused, she was so happy she had decided to crash a wedding. The drama was spectacular and she loved it.

@Gamers please do join!

@benitz786 Jordan: kisses Jezebel

3 Likes

I would show up in a wedding dress.

3 Likes

Yell on the mic, “Ladies and Gentlemen, the groom has contracted the coronavirus. Ok bye.”

3 Likes

Run away with the wedding cake :star_struck::clap:t5:

1 Like

tear up the legal forms and yell “FIRE!”

1 Like

Or better yet…actually start one.

2 Likes

agreed

2 Likes

GET GONE @CerealKiller

3 Likes

Slap the groom and start a food fight

1 Like

Just murder the bride and groom. With enough skill, shouldn’t take too long.
Or just one of them, that might actually be worse.

2 Likes

Hmm, I’m sure we all have some awesome ideas to ruin a wedding. Why not share some? :blush:

2 Likes

Destroy the cake

Or better yet - steal it and eat all of it by yourself or sell it in the market :ok_hand:

“Yo people of the market a stolen wedding cake is on sale, wanna buy it? It’s aesthetic sm”

1 Like

screaming I Write Sins Not Tragedies