Your Relationship With Food

Who’s your food waifu or hasubando or nongenderspecific partner and why?

I love salmon because salmon loves my tummy and I can eat Miss Salmon on Fridays. That is not an innuendo at all, you dirty people.

8 Likes

I would do bad, bad things to a strawberry cheesecake from Iceland.

Oh and cucumber is my hot daddy husbando

2 Likes

Not to brag or anything but my relationship with waffles is pretty strong because they don’t argue back when I yell at them.
I mean what?

3 Likes

My relationship with…tea is strong because I like bitter teas sometimes :joy::heart:

4 Likes

I like fruity tea but what type of tea are we talking about? Drama or actual tea? I never know these days

1 Like

How about I make a topic about food relationships for us? :wink:

4 Likes

Actual tea. I’m rarely ever involved in drama, and I don’t like it. :joy::green_heart:

1 Like

My relationship with cheesecake is debaucherous and scandelous. Filthy and exotic. I make nuns scream and devil’s cry

Mm. Strawberries.

2 Likes

Cheesecake is actually delicious. I ate some yesterday. :joy::heart:

2 Likes

Then pancakes can just leap out of the picture

1 Like

I have a weird relationship with cupcakes. I love eating them, but when I have too much I think ack, this is too sweet. :heart:

3 Likes

I love fast food, but fast food doesn’t love my body and I’m sad

4 Likes

I hate bananas, but this song just can’t get out of my head.
Banana, banana.
Ooh, banana,
you gotta be my princess

2 Likes

Fast food is being really rude to you. I think you should sever ties with them if they’re hating you for your body

2 Likes

I feel like you need to clarify: the shop or the country?

1 Like

Banananananannaananas are disgusting

I would say rap snacks but they’re my child. But at the moment I’m married to mozzarella sticks but my side piece is hot Cheetos :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s definitely an abusive relationship but I just can’t seem to get away!

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge should give fast food a piece of his mind

2 Likes