You're forced to immigrate to an island, where do you go?

All the continents are shutting down 'cause of overpopulation, pollution, lack of fresh water & food, infections that are spreading, etc. One or many of these reason on every continent. So the world is advising everyone to look for an island and move to it.

Which island would you choose, @Discussions?

Definitions:

Islands
An Island is a large piece of sub-continental land that is surrounded by water on all sides. Very small islands formed on emerged lands or atolls are called Islets or Skerries. An island formed in a river or a large lake can be called an Eyot, while the one off the coast is a holm. A geographically related group of islands is called an Archipelago. The Philippines are an example of an Archipelago.

Continents
A Continent is a very large land mass that is separated from other continents in the world by oceans. These continents are separated only by geographical boundaries that limit these land masses to a certain area. The Latin word “continent land” is the origin of the word Continent which means connected or continuous land. These continents are a group of some countries.

1 Like

@POVers ? :eyes:

Is there specific island names you’re asking in which we would choose to live on?

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for another tag. Though I don’t think it’s necessary when I already used the @/Discussions and I wouldn’t want to go overboard with notifying users. Plus, I’m not sure this is really POV stuff, it’s a hypothetical discussion. Maybe just try to talk about it and stuff to generate discussion rather than just tag people. 'Cause tagging hasn’t really been helping lately.

As in the name of an island in the world, yes. (wink)

Corfu (Greece) of the Ionian Islands.

1 Like

POV is all about having hypothetical discussions about your hypothetical decisions. Though, I get this:

Blue Island? Or something like it but without the buildings, just with material and crops I could use to surivive.

Nice. Have you been there before?

1 Like

Where’s Blue Island?

Nope, but it’s on my list of places to travel to. It has all the resources I would need to survive and entertain myself.

1 Like

Japan.

1 Like

Fair. Nice. Hope you get there one day!

1 Like

Burmuda Triangle 🤷👀

I suppose Pitcairn Islands in the middle of the Pacific

1 Like

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Why?

1 Like

Idk really :joy: but I heard at one point there really only about 55 people living there :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do you like fewer people around you?

1 Like

At times more often then not, yes. Though I usually gravitate towards friend groups rather than 1 or 2 friends

1 Like

So a small island would probably be best for you then.

1 Like

Yeah :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Nice

1 Like