Adventure Story RP sign-ups (& chat)

Interesting…Yem will have to keep her eyes peeled, then.

1 Like

Yes, she will. Though this is impressive. You might be the first to finish it at the rate you’re replying. HEHEHE. (wink)

1 Like

Finish the quest? Yeah, I’ll be pretty fast, except on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure you will be. HEHEHE. Let’s just hope you are successful with Yem.

1 Like

So far, so good.

1 Like

Ismeina & Nathael’s Adventure RP

Sooo… as Passie is concentrating on study/life at the moment, Ismeina Falaise is needing a bit of TLC and @idiot.exe’s baby needs someone to adventure with. So I was wondering if anyone wants to adopt Ismeina Falaise?

Those who have shown interest here before:
@sunflower.flow, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @elixr, @Edelgard, @unsungcheerio, @Ouijaloveletters, @katabasis

RPers I thought might be interested:
@benitz786, @Secreterz, @OhSumana, @Meekepeek, @Skyler2, @ethereal, @FuzilladeBlue, @Bluecookies, @Tina.G

8 Likes

I’m a bit confused. Like is it a rp or sg?

3 Likes

This one is a 1x1 RP. I’ve got the entire adventure planned, from how to succeed, right and wrong paths. So I’m like the narrator and NPC writer, while the RPer controls the character and what they do.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting. If I adopt the character, will I be able to make a few changes?

2 Likes

No worries, so long as it doesn’t contradict what’s been written in the RP so far. (wink)

2 Likes

So are you gonna adopt them, @OhSumana?

2 Likes

I want to. But I’m not actually sure because this year educationally important for me, I’m in 2 rps, I’m hosting 2 rps. So… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think at this point if someone wants to adopt Sage they can.

1 Like

Well, if it helps, you can see when these threads were made and how often they’re posted on (not too regularly). There’s usually a few days between each reply, if not a couple of weeks. I mean, I’d be happy with just one post on the thread a week. (shrug)

2 Likes

You don’t want to continue/start it?

What about the adventure you have with Chid? Still continuing that?

2 Likes

I guess… Count me in thennn… I’m gonna regret

2 Likes

I think I’ll focus on continuing the one with Chid.

1 Like

Really? You sure? Cool. … Alright. I’ll add you now. Just take your time to read through the thread. If you have any questions about it or want to change anything, just put them here. (wink) Then when you’re ready, you’re welcome to reply! (wink)

1 Like

Alrighty then.

(1x1) Sage’s Adventure

Sooo… as Brooke is concentrating on her other Adventure she has, Sage Fletcher is needing a bit TLC as her adventure hasn’t started yet. Does anyone wants to adopt Sage Fletcher?

Those who have shown interest here before:
@sunflower.flow, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @elixr, @Edelgard, @unsungcheerio, @idiot.exe, @Edelgard, @katabasis

RPers I thought might be interested:
@benitz786, @Secreterz, @Meekepeek, @Skyler2, @ethereal, @FuzilladeBlue, @Bluecookies, @Tina.G

5 Likes