Anonymous Confessions 2.0 šŸ¤

Another fossil :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Alexander(a) the Great.

2 Likes

Shani face :star_struck:

3 Likes

Ooo :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

If you ever need some duck drawings for your website, I can draw some for free :eyes::eyes::green_heart::duck:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve started doing digital art!

2 Likes

If anyone is interested in helping me to make money, please like this post! If it gets 10 likes, Iā€™ll reply with 2 ways to help me without spending any money yourself

20 Likes

Good cause Iā€™m broke

5 Likes

Mood

3 Likes

Iā€™d never ask you guys to give me money! First, I didnā€™t make this place so the users would pay me. I mean, the Restricted Section and Patronā€™s Lounge should be a mutual thing! But also, most of the people on here are young and that would be super immoral!

8 Likes

If anyone is interested in finding out if theyā€™re a fossil :eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

It sincerely takes a lot out of me to even make the slightest effort of accepting a compliment. People with mental health issues cannot ā€œmake an effortā€ to what your standards are even if they tried so hard. You have to take in accountability their ACTUAL struggles and know them first before making this statement. I shout objectivity and understanding quite a bit because itā€™s very important. As well as sympathy. If itā€™s through a screen, they could actually be very thankful and feel so loved and actually only be able to say ā€œthxā€ as their response. Sometimes itā€™s better to say it on a phone call or face time call to actually be able to have a better chance at reading their inner response. And even then, you have to be patient then as well. If you see someone is struggling, recommend a healthcare professional, or give them some warming advice. Sometimes a one-sided effort is all thatā€™s possible until they are in a better place. Donā€™t ever give up on someone unless they are pulling you down as well.

7 Likes

That may be true, but it can still hurt when you put your whole heart into a message and the other person only replies with ā€œKā€ :pleading_face:

7 Likes

@ShanniiWrites: Your sister is 1? Thatā€™s a significant age-gap between the both of you. Unless you are actually younger than you claim to beā€¦ Could this be the reason Episode suspended you, you were underage? The female Boss Baby genius. :scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Why did my brain just shrink Shan to baby size :joy:

5 Likes

xD My mum was 17 when I was born. Then my dad had a kid when I was 9 and another when I was 11. My mum didnā€™t find her husband until recently, so my sisters from her side are 4 and 1

7 Likes

How many sisters do you have? Do you have any brothers? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

And the cutest creatures to exist

2 Likes

My dad has 2 boys and 4 step children (2 boys and 2 girls). My mum has 2 girls :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Iā€™m fine if you reply with a single emoji, but a single letter just seems rude to me :sob:

3 Likes

And thatā€™s perfectly fine, itā€™s a natural and normal response. But what can you do really? Accepting that you cannot control it is a good way to look at it. Maybe pat yourself on the back for being so generous and kind yourself to keep you sane. I think its better to have grasp at both perspectives and be accepting on both parts, unless itā€™s toxic. Thatā€™s also hard to differ. That kind of response is also a red flag sometimes, you just have to learn the difference. Therapy and other sources are a good way to educate yourself on this subject. :blush: Cos Iā€™m most definitely not an expert on this.

@Duckling

2 Likes