Anonymous Confessions 2.0 šŸ¤

You donā€™t have to tell who the father was. :grin:

3 Likes

But how do I tell the difference between them being toxic and them just having some issues they need to deal with?
Because it exhausts me to talk to people, so itā€™s kinda frustrating when I feel like theyā€™re just annoyed by me :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Ask them

2 Likes

Same!

I sometimes like it if itā€™s prepared the right way, and if itā€™s a good type of fish.

No, and Iā€™ve never been interested in it because I donā€™t like those types of stories.

I agree with this.
If you only feel comfortable showing your face to a few friends, you can PM them your face reveal.

2 Likes

What if theyā€™re not ready to open up about their problems? I donā€™t want to seem rude and like Iā€™m intruding their personal life :pleading_face:

2 Likes

It got 11 likes! So, Iā€™d love a thread full of questions that you guys come up with when you do English in school! This can be English as a Second/Foreign Language, English Language or English Literature!

Plus, share any blog posts I make when they come out! :smiley:

5 Likes

It can never hurt to ask :eyes:
Sometimes it can just give them a chance to open up and know you care :eyes:
Some people need coaxing

2 Likes

It could be ā€œwhy does Iambic Pentameter matterā€ or ā€œhow to use commasā€ or ā€œwhat vocabulary will boost my gradesā€ or anything! Things I can make posts, worksheets, tips and tricks, games, quizzes etc out of!

5 Likes

You donā€™t quack that much anyway lately, I donā€™t think you drowned anyone in text. :grin:

1 Like

Well another important thing to do is to have been observing them previously and who they are as a person since youā€™ve spoken with them. Itā€™s not always as hard as you think to see genuine reactions because you have your gut to give you a hunch that something is wrong. And always bringing them to the side and talk seriously about if they are good and well is good too. And for SURE analyze their response on that closely, another way to find a hidden red flag you might have not caught if you havenā€™t done so.

3 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

Whatā€™s coaxing? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

In this context, encouragement to open up :eyes:

3 Likes

This please :sob: they never thought us this in school, so I just use commas when I feel like there should be one :sob:

3 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Not cooking an axe? :innocent:

3 Likes

Iā€™m currently the one drowning in texts because I drowned some people a few days ago and am still replying to them :grinning::gun:

3 Likes

A hot axe sounds rad :eyes:

3 Likes

Reminds me of that weird russian kids story where a soldier made food from an axe :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Your fam is there for you, donā€™t forget that. :hugs:

And my English teacher said: If you ainā€™t sure wether or not there should be a comma, donā€™t use one as there are very little in English compared to German. :grin:

2 Likes