Art Club for Artists

Alright, this is the Art Club. You can post artwork that you are working on here. If you need the feedback on finished work then head to these two threads depending on what access you have Art Critique Thread and https://drippingquills.com/t/patrons-art-critique-thread/4318.

You are not obligated to post on here if you do not want to. I’m making this thread so that we can all get closer as an artistic community on top of getting on honest feedback on what to improve. You can also post links to youtube videos that you think will help others out. Like I said on the other thread. You are allowed to draw whatever you feel like. That way no gets annoyed with having to draw the same thing as everyone else. This helps you work on your own art style. So, far I am still at beginner level in my opinion since I can only make a rough still image right now. I forgot to take a picture on my latest progress. I darkened the lines of the dragon so you can see it more clearly. I’ve got a good idea on how to make the scales now. I would like to at least post on here on a weekly basis depending on everyone’s work schedule is. It’s okay if you can’t post that often.

@BlueInferno @AnnSza @Caticorn @elixr @Acorn06 @StarMaryGoth @WritingWithStars @Bexs @Dramatic15 @Kiwi

So, I’m tagging this tag in cases any artist want to join. This is the last time I use this tag on this thread for now.

@Artists

13 Likes

I’ll be joining! :grin:

1 Like

Alright,sounds good to me!

1 Like

I’ll join as well. This looks interesting

1 Like

i suck at art :cry:

1 Like

Okay cool!

1 Like

This will help you get better at drawing.

1 Like

yay :smiley:

1 Like

Lol yep!

1 Like

So, I decided to practice the eye of the dragon with this image. It gave a better understanding of what the eye should look like in the main drawing. I have not used shading yet on this one since it was mainly the scales I was focused on.

@FuzilladeBlue @AnnSza @Caticorn @elixr @Acorn06 @StarMaryGoth @WritingWithStars @Bexs @Dramatic15 @Kiwi

6 Likes

Woahh looks so cool!
Great job!

1 Like

Thanks! I watched a tutorial video on YouTube about drawing the eye only so.

1 Like

omgggg
that look awesome!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Poll Time

Just wanted to check with everyone!

Anybody still up for Art club?
  • Yes, I’m up for this.
  • Maybe, I’ll watch for now.
  • No, I’m not able to do this.

0 voters

@Artists @FuzilladeBlue @Bexs @Acorn06 @Caticorn @CrazyCaliope @WritingWithStars @Kiwi @AnnSza

@Discussions tagging you Incase anyone wants to join! Just vote on the pools so that I can keep you updated.

I messed up.

1 Like

It still looks good though. Did you make the arm to big?

1 Like

Look at the right one. It’s too far away from the body.

1 Like

Oh right, can you cut the arm out as a layer then erase the extra length? Move the layer back in place without having to re do it all?

1 Like

Wait, what? This is the first layer. I don’t usually layer my drawings.

1 Like