Beverly Shores|Signups

I haven’t got the image anymore, so I can’t say anything

Also I have my Bodyguard completed (finished him last week) but haven’t submitted him since I am working on Rumors and Secrets for him

4 Likes

If your character was every in the army or anything like that, my bodyguard and him could share a secret!

4 Likes

Ok lol. He was in the Military

3 Likes

If I have any replies I’m missing please let me know :sob::pray:

4 Likes

Cami does too :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

I know there’s not an event planned between Christmas and Valentine’s Day, but might we possibly have a free day in there for maybe New Year’s Eve/Day?

Partially wondering because I’m considering Katherine’s birthday to be New Year’s Eve/Day and it made me wonder if that’d be a chance for interesting plots. Ooooh maybe a character could host a New Year’s Eve masquerade

6 Likes

Ohh that’s s cool idea considering there could be some drama with couples and stuff is certain people decide to kiss somebody other than their partners

3 Likes

Exactly. People could kiss someone they didn’t expect they would. Then maybe at midnight, the masks come off, and people have to face who they really are. Could make for the end, or start, of some relationships, then with Valentine’s Day being the next event that could be interesting.

3 Likes

@Madilnel what’s Callan doing rn

2 Likes

What made her think Dave likes them? Unless you meant to write Tommy and just wrote it wrong.

Don’t know if its they/them or any other pronoun

3 Likes

Should we make a car accident or have somebody get caught driving drunk?

5 Likes

I think this is a good idea. lol

2 Likes

I meant Tommy :sob::sob::raised_hand:

3 Likes

I must admit. I’m loving this Tommy post I’m working on. Hope you and @CrazyCaliope love it too.

3 Likes

I could see tommy doing this right now. haha

2 Likes

Tommy? He’d orobably be the one to disuade celebs from driving drunk

2 Likes

yess then drives drunk himself.

3 Likes

Tbh I think Tommy is better than that, smarter, plus he’s not a celebrity, you often hear about a celeb getting pulled over for driving drunk but not their managers

2 Likes

True

2 Likes