Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

SHE DID NOT LOVE BEING TREATED LIKE LEFTOVERS AT THANKSGIVING AFTER EVERYONE IS FULL

1 Like

she diiiidn’t see that
she was sooo in love

1 Like

Fine I’m glad she didn’t notice that he didn’t care about her

1 Like

it was a long time ago
she forgot about him

1 Like

Good

1 Like

Hi dori, some questions

1. How long have you and Anna been… friends
  2. Did you forget she tried to sleep with you and ruin any relationship you had with Jess in the first place? She also was partly the reason Jess got stabbed in the first place and almost died… bro…
  3. 3 AM? Why don’t you just date her, my god
  4. Did you know Anna was pregnant in 2020?
  1. So you weren’t listening to her advice?
  1. Why wouldn’t you say it? What’s wrong with that?
  2. What if I told you that in a few months, someone more or less says the exact thing you didn’t have the guts to say, and Jess broke up with Trevor for that person?
  1. Besides this - has anyone left notes for you before? Like Idk - having sex with a fling too loudly?
  2. You know Jess heard you having sex with someone else all those months ago? What if I told you on this trip, you’d hear… and see Jess have sex with someone else… in your apartment…
  1. How long did that take you to make?
  1. Why not? You two were always friends before you were together - so wouldn’t this be the real old times?
  1. What the fck is up with the “Hi” thing?
  1. And why not?
  1. Why? You haven’t dated in over 4 years
  1. WHY NOT?
  1. Would you have rather her stay in her own room?
  1. What were you thinking?
  2. Did you cuddle with her?
  1. So you would rather tell her you want nothing to do with her? You can tell her that. Do it on this trip. Break her heart… again
  1. You’re not happy for her? To talk to her? DORI… you know what. You’re kinda selfish. Do you know that? Jess does everything for you. She sacrifices FOR YOU and you only ever think about yourself. You know that right? And before you use the bs “I’m not like that,” i would like to point out one thing…

Jess mourned your break up and you’re going to play victim??? HUH? rude ass btch.

1. Over exaggerating much?
1 Like

@astxrism

1 Like

2031 Dori

1. Hey, you know in 2023, Jess called you and really needed you and you were being a btch ignoring her calls and kissing random girls on your live while Jess was crying every night because she lost your kids?
  2. You know she kissed Jason the night she saw you kiss a girl to make her feel something but ended up calling you and you ignored her again?
  3. Do you ever think about someone else’s feelings or do you only care about yourself? Because Iiiii don’t know man
  4. Would you ever want your little girl to end up with someone like you? Who treated her like you treated Jess?
  5. Finally, have you ever talked to Jason since Cerulean?

@astxrism

1 Like

Dori, 2033ish I guess

1. In a world where Jess did have your kids in 2033, how would you feel if she didn’t tell you and avoided communication for years?
  2. How would you feel if you saw her with kids one day after not seeing her for 1-2 years

Am I thinking of making this a misc even though im on a misc hiatus? Yes

So answer :crazy_face: @astxrism

1 Like

”Awful? That would be a reaaaaallly shtty thing to do.”

”I don’t think them being mine would be my first thought because who knows what she’s been doing while she was avoiding me…”

Yes

1 Like
  1. How would you react when you realized they were yours?

@astxrism

1 Like

Yes sigh

1 Like

”I don’t know… I think that’s one of those situations when you say you’d do one thing but end up doing another because it’s just so… Not nice. I’d say I’d talk to her to fully understand what’s happening but I don’t think I’d be able to do that without getting a biiiit mad. Just… how could she do that?”
he’d be sad sad tho and not say anything to her, instead try to talk to those kids “hiii…” but then walk away because RUDE and sad

1 Like

WALK AWAY? FROM YOUR OWN KIDS?

1 Like

NOT like walk away forever don’t talk to him but walk away this is too much I’ll go cry

1 Like

Not even ask if they were his?

i mean

he could do the math

1 Like

Do you think he’d be with someone at that point in his life and career? @astxrism

We’re thinking 2024-2025

1 Like

he did it so no need to ask

1 Like

nope
just random thingies

1 Like

”For years and years.”

”She’s being helpful.”

”Uhm… No?”

idk would he know?

”I said she’s helpful but… No. Bad advices.”

”Why? Because she seems very happy and it was… Obvious she didn’t want to be with me so who am I to ruin things for her?”

”Then I’d say that was quite selfish.”

”No! I’m the best neighbour.”

”I wouldn’t believe you.”

”… Five minutes.”

”I don’t have time for deep questions.”

”It’s just a hi?”

”I’d like to live.”

”Why don’t you stop asking questions?”

”Want me to repeat myself?”

”Yes. That would’ve been great.”

”What I have to do the next day.”

”No.”

”Okay, if you say so.”

”When did I say I was not happy for her? And I don’t think I’m selfish, quite the opposite.”

”Then why did she do it?”

”Damn you’re boring.”

1 Like