Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

HE WON"T TELL ME ABOUT KNOWING HER DAMN YOU LEO

2 Likes

Jess in this Alt world: @benitz786

• How are you feeling since being stabbed Jess?
  • Thoughts on Kai telling you he can‘t have kids?
  • You want a big family right? Would you really want to be with him knowing he might not be able to give you that?
1 Like

Jezebel:
I’m doing alright.

Jezebel:
Laurel is still not really used to being a sister, but she’s trying.

Jezebel:
An 11. He’s an amazing dad. I’ve known since we were teenagers that he was going to be the best dad a kid could ever ask for

Jezebel:
10, amazing. I didn’t have him as a dad when I was a kid, but I’ve loved seeing him get to be a grandpa for my kids.

Jezebel:
It does depend on the situation. But he is a good uncle.

Jezebel:
10 out of 10 for sure. Jess has always been amazing,

Jezebel:
Sometimes…

Jezebel:
No. I don’t want my mom anywhere near any of them. She doesn’t deserve having them in her life.

1 Like

What was the next scandal?

Did anyone ever get expelled like that again?

You say “you suppose” so do you not believe it’s weird?

Aren’t you curious to find out if you had?

Are you telling me you wouldn’t have been attracted to her as kids? Wooooooow Leo

1 Like

Leonardo:
I don’t even remember anymore.

Leonardo:
Nobody else pulled it off quite like that again

Leonardo:
At this point, I don’t even know. It’s a strange coincidence, but what matters to me is that

Leonardo:
I can’t say I wouldn’t be interested in knowing.

Leonardo:
I don’t know what either of us would’ve thought as kids.

1 Like

More Alt world Jess questions: @benitz786

• What’s your relationship like with your mom?
  • What would you say if I told you that your mom knew Kai’s mom? That they were once best friends.
  • And what if I told you that your mom knows Kai’s dad as well?
  • And how would you feel if I told you that you’re going to have a new half sister soon?
1 Like

I answer tomorrow when I wake uppp

1 Like

“I happened to attend a show of his in New York and wanted to purchase one of the paintings. I approached the first person I could find to ask them if they knew where the artist was. Lucky me, that person was Dom.”

“I want to say that I was interested first.”

“I did. After he wouldn’t let me buy the piece at his show, I insisted on commissioning him. It was partly because I wanted a piece of his art but also because I wanted an excuse to see him again. I may or may not have kissed him during one of our meetings about the painting.”

“No. Biological children weren’t something that I was interested in but the thought of having step-children seemed nice to me. Then I got to meet his kids and they were amazing.”

“I’ll admit I haven’t seen enough of him to make a full assessment but he seems like a good guy.”

“Just that she’s an old girlfriend of his who was also close to his sister.”

“Yes, he has. I can tell she meant a lot to him. It was awful what happened. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.”

“I was worried about him. I could tell he had a lot weighing down on him that he didn’t talk to me about.”

“I’d be hurt and probably a little angry but I’d understand.”

“laughs Yes, I have. He told me to get out of his studio and never say that again.”

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

@Caticorn please

please

misc that out for me

2 Likes

But you remember the one that involved addie?

1 Like

ANSWER THESE @Littlefeets

1 Like

I’ll add it to my list :joy:

2 Likes

“Bloody peachy. Want to go skydiving? I just booked tickets the other day for next week if you want to join in?”

“… I… I don’t… takes a deep breath I just…wish I didn’t take his chance away from him.,”

“I do. And who says we can’t? We have options.,”

1 Like

“It’s good… better now that I’m older.,”

“You’re sh!tting me right?”

“Okay, now I’m sure you’re shtting me. There is no way my mother, who mind you, is always in London, knows Leo’s parents. Like sure; they’re probably in the same tax bracket, but have you seen my mother? She hates flying anywhere. She rather do something that’s a train ride away - so coming to the states is a big no and if she did, she’s probably not staying that long,”

“Awww my mom and that guy she’s been dating are having a kid? Cute. Wish she’d finally introduce us.,”

1 Like

Leo in a world where he just met addie at a coffee shop because she time traveled back in time:

1. So buddy; clearly she’s like… not into you. Leave her alone
  2. Do you think she’s hot or something?
  3. Why are you answering her crossword for her? Maybe she wanted to do it herself
  4. WHy wont you leave her alone.maybe she was trying to avoid you and get a taxi herSELF
  5. I think you should just let her walk home
  6. So were you expecting her to be rich? Like you dropped her off at a whole as mansion with a gate
  7. Does that get you more interested in her?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

The grocery store incident

1. So you heard someone screaming; did you know it was addie before going to look?
  2. OH so you know her name because it was on her cup. Did you tell her yyou knew her name yet or did you just keep that to yourself
  3. Thoughts about what she handed you?
  4. Thoughts about what she handed you the second time :smirk:
  5. Did she…erm… guess right? You know… sizing and such… taste in… specific… erm… products and such?
  6. Are you gonna buy those two? :joy:
  7. Thoughts about her asking you for help getting down?
  8. Did you feel something when she wrapped her arms around you?
  9. Do you think she felt it to?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

The party incident:

1. So it’s been like a week and a half since you met this girl and you’ve run into her like 3 times. Isn’t that weird?
  2. WHY did you go dance with her? Has she not made it clear she wants nothing to do with you?
  3. So she pulled you aside and asked you to be her friend. WHYD YOU SAY NO?
  4. Do you think she’s drunk? She’s said a looooot of stuff huh? Stuff about you getting her a dog and breaking up… thoughts?
  5. So she kissed you huh? Thoughts?
  6. Kissed you a long time…
  7. WOuld you sleep with her tonight if you had the chance?
  8. Maybe just leave it at this kiss and then leave her alone aye?

@Littlefeets

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Dominic

1. Thoughts about your husband asking you to paint him like a french girl?

@Caticorn

2 Likes

I mean it Jess, how are you actually feeling?

He didn’t think it was even going to be possible.
Did you ask him why he can’t have kids?

It may not happen easily. Are you willing to potentially go through more heartache?

1 Like