Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

It’s that time again, time for some JBO’s, Jass Biased opinions. This time we will see what characters will do if:
Warning there is some slightly more mature themes in this

They walk in on two people having s-x

Disclaimer, for this scenario I imagine the s-x between a man and a woman who are not the parents of the character (cause that always would just be awkward)

Magnus: For Magnus I really strongly see it depending on who it is. If it would be like staff or something like that, I could see him getting proper pissed off about it and yell at them, maybe even get them fired if he didn’t really like them in first place. If it involved a friend or something I can see him have a devil-may-care attitude about it, approaching it quite playful in a way.

Ilyas: If it happened to be his sister, man, would she be in trouble with him I imagine. I mean he shouldn’t judge his sister for having s-x, my man most certainly has done that before himself, but still with the responsibility he does feel for his family name he would probably do what was the norm in that time, and enforce a marriage. If it isn’t his sister, completely different story. He would say something like: “Well, well, it seems I’ve stumbled upon quite the scene, haven’t I?” with a mischievous smile on his face before respecting their privacy and not caring much.

Belle: My girl, I think you would be quite the person to walk in. Lol. Unlike many others I am not sure if she would walk out straight away. At least not before voicing her opinions about it first. She can’t just leave silently.

Cassian: Boringgg, he would just react calmly and apologise for walking in on them and quickly leave, considering it is a married couple. If it wouldn’t be, I see Cass as the type who cares about the societal norms and would not be okay with it if they weren’t married, especially not if it would be either of his sisters.

Aurelia: Again I see 2 different reactions from her. I feel like Lia would be a little curious about what is going on, might use this as an opportunity to educate herself and idk, why do I feel it might awaken something in her that she would want that herself? Aure just walks backs out of the door and quickly closes the door behind her.

Lydia: If she would be told they were just cuddling upon walking in, she would believe it. I feel Lydia is too naïve to really know what s-x is and wouldn’t think something much more intimate than cuddling is going on if that makes sense.

Orpheus: Why do I feel like something like that might just give him artistic inspiration, I think he would see the beauty in two people sharing such a love and connection.

Atlas: I think Atlas would be discreet about it and respect their privacy. For himself however, I think he would see it as something natural to human nature and it might just be something that makes him reflect a bit on life and love ect.

Adeline: She would not be very judgemental I think, more so approach the situation with her grace and elegance and would politely remove herself from the situation asap.

Joane: I see her as a type that would be nonchalant about it. Maybe also straightforward expressing if it would make her uncomfortable, but I don’t think she would be uncomfortable enough where it is worth it for her to make a scene about it.

Azucena: She would clearly make it known she doesn’t like what she saw, especially if it is a more controversial pair having s-x. She has such a fiery personality and I don’t think she would hold back showing her shock and how it makes her feel. She totally will be making a scene out of it.

Albina: I don’t wish to say too much about how my girl would react.

Harrison: At the very least, Harrison would make some suggestive comment and lowkey I think it might turn him on. Who is to say he could even keep it in his pants and wouldn’t join in if he find the girl attractive. Rakes :person_facepalming:

Finch: Quite the opposite from Harrison, lol. He would feel embarrassed and apologetic, like: “I-I’m terribly sorry! I didn’t mean to intrude” type apologetic and I think he would struggle looking them in the eye again at least for the week after :eyes:

Dorothea: I don’t think she would be shocked, like she is the type to quickly understand what is going on as she clearly knows what the marital act is. I don’t see her being very apologetic about it, more so just leaving the room politely not feeling to affected by it.

Baylor: Once again I do not wish to spoiler how my characters would react

Maisie: She would be empathetic about it especially if it a married couple, but only after first really blushing and looking at her feet out of embarrassment as she politely excuses herself.

Augustus: He would be taken aback a little walking in on something like that. Probably deal with it very gentleman-y tho and make a quick exit, but continue to feel awkward about it the whole day.

Edmund: He would leave after a quick apology, but then as soon as he leaves the room feel emotional because it makes him realise how much he misses his late wife and sharing such a special something with someone.

Emma: If it was something that socially would not be accepted, Emma would really try to keep her mouth shut and not share with anyone, mostly wishing to protect the female involved. But I feel like she would kinda mess up and accidentally spill it out spreading the gossip…

Ambrose: Both people who were having s-x suddenly turn their heads and look at him and chase him as he walks out of the door IN HIS DREAMS THAT WOULD HAPPEN YES. In reality he would just be charming and smooth about it, wishing maybe that would happen cause he likes attention, but leave with tact.

Edgar: He would just leave the room without him saying a word. He might be the only one who could get away with walking in and be unnoticed by the pair.

Phoebe: She would observe for a brief moment, assessing the situation. Then be respectful about it and leave. But would probably go on a walk in nature right after to sort of order her thoughts on it and it might trigger something in her to really think about relationships, affection ect and really form her own opinion on it.

Bridget: Well, would she even notice what is going on, lol. Depends on the situation and how loud they are being lol. Let’s say she would know what she walked into, she would probably try and get out again as soon as she realises, respecting their privacy.

Bainbridge: He would be so uncomfortable, running back out of that door. He would be red as a tomato honestly. Forgetting briefly about etiquette and just wanting to get that image out of his mind.

Abigail: Idk why, but I see her covering her eyes as she backs out. She would respect the choices of others tho, so I think even if it would be a scandalous match she walked into, she defo wouldn’t be making a deal out of it. She would quickly focus on something else, more important, again.

Louisa: She is super open-minded and not be affected or shocked by it I feel, she would be the most nonchalant out of everyone about it, I feel she would sort of just shrug it off and continue with her day like any other.

Nikhil: He is too responsible and probably focused on other things to really make a big deal out of it, his time is more needed for other things than feel any way about this. He would just politely leave again, maybe on the inside feel some embarrassment, but not give that feeling any attention.

Priti: If it would be here brother, she would not be shy about it and totally express her opinions and call him out on his behaviour and how he is ruining the family’s reputation with his actions. If it isn’t her brother, which let’s face it, it would be unlikely she would find him having s-x before getting married, she would still express her discomfort and then leave.

Corin: I think he would sort of try and avoid what he walked into, actively try and block it from his mind and he would refrain from saying anything. I don’t know, I feel it might be triggering for him in a way and it would just increase him being turned into himself.

Bruce: He would be reserved about it, analyse it very analytically what is going on. I feel he might even sort of go into investigation mode in a way, questioning what is happening. It would just intrigue him in a way, sort of an element in his puzzle of what women and relationships are basically.

@TheBridgertonRP - I invested a lot of time in this so everyone better enjoy this!

8 Likes

I feel I posted this at a bad time with not a lot of people online to be reacting to it :joy:

3 Likes

Lol, rip Edgar.
IMG_3102
Louisa: Right, enjoy. Ew. -_-

2 Likes

well she had walked on her brother before and a maid

RIGHT I SEE THIS TOO

? :sob:

he would ask for his invite before laughing and shaking his head

i feel like baylor will have a similar reaction to cassian and will be disgruntled if its his siter

1 Like

Oooh, now I wanna know how she reacted to it

Don’t judge my biased opinions, lol, that’s where my thoughts went thinking about Orpheus in this situation. Not sure why tbh :rofl: I guess he just gives me that artistic vibes. In a way I guess it reminded me of Benedict :upside_down_face:

Well, better than what I thought, but kinda on the same line lolll :joy:

Why knows :eyes:

2 Likes

well she was way younger here but

asked a whole bunch of questions

1 Like

I was considering that for Belle, just really asking a lot of questions :joy:

1 Like

My dad ripped my heart out all over again.

2 Likes

What happened?

2 Likes

Magnus: is the one being walked in on

:joy:

Our dog died. My dad posted a memorial in the family group chat.

3 Likes

Or asking to join

But the sister stuff yes!!!

2 Likes

Awe, I’m sorry to hear your dog died. That must be really tough for you. And I totally get how a message like that can bring the emotions back again

3 Likes

I’m so sorry :pensive::sob:

1 Like

I am so sorry! It is so hard losing a pet. Here if you need to talk

1 Like

No one look up the husker VS Michigan score.

:joy::joy::joy: I was considering yes

Glad I got that right!

1 Like

Very much a hypocrite

1 Like

Oh 100% he would! But the comment you have him making sounds like he would say that too

1 Like

Thanks. I cried earlier when they took him to the vet. I could’ve gone with them, but I couldn’t do it. I was reminded of how I couldn’t go into see my grandpa when he was dying. I didn’t want my family to see me break down.

1 Like