Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Can you send a picture of how your character looks like again?

2 Likes

I have a bad head cold ugh

2 Likes

Girl, you don’t need to answer right away, you don’t even have to answer all the questions by the time the 5 days are up. The 5 days are for us to ask questions, but the answer can come whenever you ahve the time. The thread closes only when you answer it all but the questions aren’t allowed to come after 5 days are up

2 Likes

yeah i just feel like if I don’t answer people won’t ask more :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Why not lol?

1 Like

Aww you’re also making the love stories of the parents? Well actually I’m doing the great grandparents but same diff

3 Likes

i know i read it was cute

im making belle parent love story two or three parts as there’s a lot that happened

3 Likes

I’m thining of making the love story behind Casimir and his wife too since I’m gonna make her up too, the rest I can’t make on my own and controll other people’s characters

2 Likes

idk cause no one is asking more :joy::joy: but I just responded to yours.

again PSA to literally everyone : pls don’t be offended by Corin’s opinions of your characters lol he’s not the gentlest

5 Likes

dumping all the responsibilities on a woman? tsk Men :beer:

BORING! i need his first date to be really exiciting now

2 Likes

im ready for his coupled up time

2 Likes

This whole thing was amazing!

Don’t we all?

That’s funny, because it would’ve been Bainbridge being praised with those words, not so much her.

BURN!

Does that mean some years prior to 1811 or 1803?

Brantleys’ *

2 Likes

quite honestly. he wouldn’t say this, but he’s scared of growing attached to anyone. especially a child. then losing them. so by being absent and not naming it he can avoid growing attached.

WHAT DID YOU WANT?! “I like dancing naked in the river and setting things on fire on first dates” ??? :joy: also there’s a meaning behind the walking. buttt that’s for later lol

3 Likes

Aww, thanks … Part two is coming soon

2 Likes

Okay

Yay

Nice

Okey dokey

4 Likes

Ya kidding, I only asked about Bainbridge becuase I knew he’d insult him. I literally asked those questions to get good insults lol

2 Likes

Don’t celebrate yet, you’ll find Bainbridge very boring according to others lol

1 Like

thank youuuu I had to seriously think of era appropriate roasts :joy::joy::joy: idek if anyone would ever talk so badly about someone so openly but I tried to keep it mostly formal and as polite as he could muster

my new favorite pastime is finding different ways to diss belle

prior to him leaving France and perhaps earlier I’d say. they came around a few times during the span of the war but particularly often around 1806.

LMAO my b

1 Like

lmaooo well mission accomplished :joy::joy: it took me so long to think of something decent to write

2 Likes

Here’s Bridget’s FC if you want. She’s my blind girl.

FC

2 Likes