Clearing out Group tags

Ive asked people before if they want to join games but go no response

Very much so, been alive the whole time lmao

I can

Dont remember wat this tag is for lol

Wats this tag about? I cant remember

2 Likes

Just gonna slip in and say if you wanna delete any of my tags that haven’t been used in a while, you can go for it, I have no intention of picking them back up again. You have full reign to do whatever you please in that regard.

1 Like

Hi Eleanor!

2 Likes

Hey there! I don’t wanna clog up Cali’s thread so I’ll just leave this message as a hey to anyone who wants to say hey

5 Likes

tackles

2 Likes

Basically, yes. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i think we both forgot about checking in after a week (oops) but since there’s been no reply then can i assume i can take over this tag?

1 Like

That’s not what is being said.
I don’t think PMs should be removed or even deterred. They are a great way for those who are shy to only talk with their selected friends. However, when there is a tag that is not used publicly and only used for PMs, that can be intimidating for newcomers who are trying to join the forums and find a place to fit in. So seeing an unused closed tag (publicly) can be rather excluding of others.

The suggestion is to either use it is public as well or just add the users to each PM individually for the tag to be removed and not have anything lost. It would take no longer than 5 minutes per PM to do this. *If majority of the group agrees, and only if, I would offer to do this for you - as in add each member and then remove myself without reading any messages.

Shani made a point on this here, too.

1 Like

Is it used publicly though?

Oh, okay. You sure you’re not planning a comeback with this? Should I assume you probably too busy to do it now?

1 Like

So possibly remove @/AmongUs for now?

The reason I ask is 'cause I believe the one used is not connected to this tag at all.
From what I can see in the tag only, without clicking on the PMs, they haven’t been used in two years.

What I can see in the tag:

It’s for a Kingdom game that Sky and Fraud ran.

2 Likes

Thank you. Sad news, but thank you for answering.

Publicly. Or just a PM?

Yes. Of course. It’s all yours. Shall I make you the new owner?

3 Likes

aight cool!
and sure!

2 Likes

No @18-Plus-Games adults wanting to see this revitalised or help with ideas on how?

@CerealKiller, do you want to bring this back?

@elixr?

@CatActivityGame or @LHT, wanna see this brought back?

@SkyWalker and @Secretz?

1 Like

Wicked. You are now the owner of @/DailyWord and also, in case you wanted reference for how the tag was used, here’s the old thread.

2 Likes

@Coveters or @Rose, still want this to be a thing?

Hey @DuckDom, is this still a public thing?

Would you like to see this continue, @EmojiContest guys?

@Eliza & @Danielle318?

@HideNSeek? Anyone?

2 Likes

Sooo… does this mean you’re bringing it back, @StarMaryGoth? (raises eyebrow)

3 Likes

eyy thanks

3 Likes

Yes, coming soon

1 Like

I cant remember lol

1 Like

The tag was created for public use, but it’s been a while since it was last used to summon everyone, for obvious reasons. :sweat_smile: