D&D Adventure Begins - Deathsleep

Almost, yes.

1 Like

would attacking it until it breaks be dangerous guys?

2 Likes

could be, if the attacks don’t deter it and its momentum increases instead of slows

2 Likes

OKAY I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS
If everyone has a shield—which not totally sure but I think at least most ppl have some sort of defense thing—what if instead of being on the offense, we did the defense? Like everyone uses their shield to protect themselves/the group against the boulder thing

2 Likes

But isn’t it a bit heavy so it would just squish everyone?

What if we stop its momentum? Its exactly the size of the cave, so if we find break the wall and get a big enough piece of rock, it would be forced to stop.

Besides, if we attack, the momentum will also slow down as we give energy against the movement.

The only one who has a shield is Salazar so either we risk it by all hiding behind them, or we try breaking it.

1 Like

Hey guys, do you still wanna be in this?

I’ll give you 24-48 hours, if you don’t reply then I’ll guess not and give your character to someone else.

• Yes

0 voters

2 Likes

Hey guys, I really wanna continue this but I need one person to adopt Thia, please?!
It’s sort of an SG meets game, where I write the story but you guys make the choices.

Anyone keen to take a role, please?

Question thread people who maybe interested:
@Dove6, @MichiTheThird, @Ebx, @Isabella.writes

Kraken Adventurers:
@Bexs, @Ouijaloveletters, @Skyler2

Possible others:
@Kristi, @Danielle318, @Bluecookies, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @anon48598989, @Tina.G, @Cadborosa, @Andi, @Kbail, @Caticorn

3 Likes

Two? Isn’t Thia one person?

1 Like

arent I in the kraken one?

1 Like

Whoops. Yeah, my bad. Thanks.

Yes, you are, @Bexs. Sorry, pasted and copied. My bad.

2 Likes

want me to look at the character?

1 Like

If you are interested in being in the other story, sure.

2 Likes

I’ll check her out.

2 Likes

How to do that again-

1 Like

Do what?

1 Like

To adopt the Thia character?

1 Like

Just a simple yes to taking the character if you want them.
I linked the character in that post if you want to read about them, just click the blue link. Though if you want to know the story, which I recommend if you end up taking the character, have a scroll through this thread and have a read. At least most of my posts which are the story parts.

1 Like

So well, Yes I want to be thia

2 Likes

Wicked. She is yours. Thank you mutely. (wink) All I ask is if you can please have a scroll through this thread to catch up on the story so far, mainly just my posts are the story that’s happened.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to read the story :joy:

1 Like