Dream Thread 🌙

Share your dreams! And if you wish, I can also interpret them!

14 Likes

I think that’s basically because of the way our bodies work. You see, when we sleep, our bodies essentially shut down. And when we sleep our brains do this thing to keep us from running out the door, away from a nightmare.
That and when you’re in a deep sleep, it’s hard to wake up. You most likely would experience sleep paralysis, where your eyes would open but you would be stuck.
And even when you know you’re dreaming, it’s still hard to control. Because you know it’s not real! Or you think that you probably won’t be able to control it.

4 Likes

Ur thoughts on dreams with reoccuring themes?

3 Likes

I think that our dreams do have a certain style, but if there is something particular you see in each dream then it could be some sort of message. Either from your mind, or from some sort of higher power if you are religious.

4 Likes

This is a short one since I don’t remember most of it, but here we gooo.

All I remember is that I was in this really elegant looking room- like a rich persons office, and it had one of those wide, white candles on a desk. I was in the room with some other girl (I don’t remember what she looked like but she had dark long hair and was white) I was in the room and I could see a spirit (idk what they looked like) and I was talking to her about it and she asked if I felt anything else in the room and I said no and she said to herself ‘Even an Empath can’t sense you’ and I have no clue what the dream means… Oh and that the candle started floating and then went back on the desk.

2 Likes

I think this is a bit literal, you’re not sensing something that is obviously there, and trying to communicate.

Did the girl have glasses?

4 Likes

I get what they call sleep terrors.

One night I forgot what I was dreaming but I think I was dreaming about someone dying. Anywho I was waken by my parent telling me I kept screaming in my sleep this random name. I went back to sleep. I started dreaming of a random person, and they died. It’s not like about this random person but they were in my dream and made an impact. I was awoken again and told I was crying and saying some name in my sleep. Long story short turns out this person was hospitalized for their heart condition some days later. Don’t know what you’ll interpret outta that but anywho there’s that.

4 Likes

Nope, but idk what I’m missing and it’s confusing and frustrating

3 Likes

Wait did this person exist in real life?

3 Likes

It wasn’t my sister then!

2 Likes

Oof imagine I start meeting people that are in your family through my dreams :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah.

3 Likes

Oh that’s creepy.

Says the person who can see ghosts everyday

3 Likes

Mind if I help out with this one?

3 Likes

:joy::joy: This isn’t even the first time lol :roll_eyes: Now I just do some praying and hope I ain’t some demonic thing.

5 Likes

Go ahead!

3 Likes

This wasn’t your first experience? What was the first one and was it with the same person?

3 Likes

Make sure that you only let in good spirits and not the bad ones, because banning them altogether is a bad idea- some spirits actually want to help you.

3 Likes

I don’t feel like it’s a spirit trying to contact her though

3 Likes

They help me by letting me get some sleep and stop giving me night terrors

No it was a family member. I was dreaming about her being sick and she got sick. Nothing major though.

4 Likes