Dream Thread šŸŒ™

Yeah, but if sheā€™s connected to spirits, I wanna make sure she knows what to get rid of and what to keep.

3 Likes

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: Thatā€™s scary I donā€™t want to be contacted by anything. I wanna love my life. spirit free.

4 Likes

Oh! Now I get it! Iā€™m sorry, didnā€™t get it the first time.

Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m tired.

But still- do what I told you to do, because youā€™re probably connected to that type of stuff.

3 Likes

:fearful::fearful: Can I get an excorsism lol.

4 Likes

I think your more sensitive to illness, like you pick up on other peopleā€™s sickness. I think thatā€™s why your getting these dreams, Iā€™m an Empath which means Iā€™m like and energy and emotion magnet, if someone next to me feels upset, Iā€™ll pick up on it and I might feel upset, you might be an Empathā€¦

4 Likes

Lol itā€™s not a bad thing, it means your sensitive to the world. Itā€™s a gift if you know how to use it.

2 Likes

My friends always tell me how creepy it is i can read their feelings or lying. But its more of a human thing. Like twitches, irregular breathing and eye movement, sometimes I get a gut feeling.

3 Likes

ā€¦I guess Iā€™ll take your word on it lol

3 Likes

Hm interesting! I feel like your pretty intuitive without even knowing it lol

3 Likes

Your too kind lol.

3 Likes

Lol thanks, but it was my intuition talking tbh

3 Likes

You guys should continue this conversation on the psychic thread!

3 Likes

Lol ok

3 Likes

Thereā€™s psychic thread? Lol, that seems interesting.

3 Likes

Lol thanks, itā€™s my thread haha

3 Likes

Here are two REALLY weird dreams Iā€™ve had, lol.

I was driving a bathtub (?) all the way across the country to my old state. My little brother was in the tub too, watching YouTube on my dadā€™s phone. I thought I had reached my old state, but then I realized I was in Mexico. I remember waking up and thinking, ā€œWhat the heck?ā€ :joy:

This dream was more recent, probably like a week ago. This time it occurred in my current neighborhood. Apparently, there was some holiday called ā€œWeird Day,ā€ and, well, weird stuff happens to you on that day. In the dream, I remember seeing some old abandoned house whose owner had died, but as I walked past it, there was a creepy skeleton staring at me through the window. :scream: I ran as fast as I could LOL. Then, a bear or something chased me for like fifteen minutes. I also remember seeing a caterpillar on the road. It was only one, but out of no where, it started to multiply. Soon there were millions of caterpillars on the road o_O. Also, out of nowhere, I began to fly. (I fly in my dreams a lot. Or I jump really high.) So, yeah, thatā€™s it lmao.

The second one was probably the weirdest dream Iā€™ve ever had, I woke up super confused. :joy:

5 Likes

I feel like the message of the first one was just that youā€™d try anything to accomplish what you wanted to do, even if you had to put wheels on a bathtub.

And the second one sounds just like an ā€œeverything is out to get youā€ type deal.

4 Likes

I get very frequent sleep paralysis and night terrors?

I donā€™t get the paralysis much now that I live with @ShanniiWrites but every now and then Iā€™ll wake up super early and see a giant spider or something on me, or nearby.

Sleep paralysis is nasty

4 Likes

Few times I had a dream about my grandpa who passed away recently, i could hear his voice and we were talking and he seemed to be happy.:heart:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had a recurring dream of my brother dying in the most gruesome ways. Itā€™s always freaked me out, and I wake up in a cold sweat every other night. Then I got sleep paralysis once a few weeks ago. It was really freaky, and I feel bad for whoever has to go through that every night

4 Likes