Dream Thread šŸŒ™

Do you have a fear of animals crawling on you? Cause that might be why you see that when you get sleep paralysis. I used to get night terrors when I was little cause I had no control of my spiritual side, so I had to start manifesting it away. Now I rarely ever get them!

3 Likes

Actually, I think itā€™s common to see stuff on you when you have sleep paralysis.

I once semi got it, I was awake but very tired or something and hallucinated. I saw a bunch of blood on the floor- which really freaked me out and then it just faded away.

2 Likes

Yeah it is, but I was explaining why he might be seeing that, you saw blood cause you have a fear of it.

2 Likes

I donā€™t really have a fear of blood, it just grosses me out when itā€™s in large quantities.

2 Likes

Nope, I actually quite like spiders and tarantulas especially. I love animals of all kinds, but that doesnā€™t stop me from seeing monstrous dog creatures when I have sleep paralysis, itā€™s just subconscious stuff.

Also Iā€™m very in touch with my spiritual side, I did kung-fu for four years. It comes with meditation and inner peace stuff :3

4 Likes

Because you like them, your mind is probably more prone to create them.

3 Likes

Could be? Usually theyā€™re mutated or monstrous, so if it is a fear, itā€™s a fear of perverted nature if anything

3 Likes

Damn, well that just sucks :joy: Having to see something you love try to look terrifying.

Ooo fun! My mom never let my do kung-fu cause of how short I am even tho Iā€™m athletically built

3 Likes

Have any of you realized you were dreaming while you were dreaming?

Itā€™s SO WEIRD!

5 Likes

Yeah. Itā€™s pretty fun, because you can sort of control your dream

4 Likes

Yes lmao, I had a dream that I was walking around my house and I was in my room about to open my sliding glass door and I said ā€œWelp, Iā€™m sleeping right now, weirdā€¦ā€ but I still couldnā€™t control the dream :joy:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s dumb, I was the shortest in my kung-fu class, besides my teacher was like 4 foot 9 xD

And yeah, Iā€™m just extra prone to the hallucination side of sleep paralysis for some reason. Maybe mental trauma? idk, it just happens. Iā€™m kinda used to it but how scary it is never really goes away. Night terrors are different, theyā€™re not particularly tied to fears? More so just something that shouldnā€™t be there from my understanding

4 Likes

Oo are you still short? I imagined you to be a taller person :joy: And oof so Iā€™m taller then your teacher, 4ā€™11. lmao

3 Likes

Idek how to explain night terrors other then a pain in the ass :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, he was a ripped little Chinese man! He was great, and like 400 years old xD

Iā€™m about 5"4 ish, so the height a lot of guys say keeps them from getting a date, lol.

Never stopped me :eyes:

3 Likes

Hallucinations usually happen because you wake up but your mind is not done dreaming yet, so the hallucinations are the extra bits in the dreams. There are a lot of sleep cycles, so you must get sleep paralysis when youā€™re in the middle of a cycle.

2 Likes

I know the main theories behind it, but to be fair. We donā€™t actually know how dreams or sleep really works yet.

Itā€™s one of the main things stumping the scientific community at the moment

2 Likes

The science behind the human brain still has a hell of a lot to figure out

2 Likes

Woahh that kinda explains your personality, I made a joke for myself saying Iā€™m a short fuse, but it seems like shorter people have short tempers lol

2 Likes

I actually did a whole study for it for a project I did. There are scientists out there who have done the experiments and do know a lot about dreaming and sleeping, not everything, but a lot.

2 Likes